Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Yes, my son was a big baby and still growing. I do know some twins that were born earlier than expected and they had to be hospitalized for months and not being able to be released in the care of the parents. You are right it can go either way. I had a very difficult pregnancy, at 20 weeks I couldn't walk I was in so much pain in my feet. I had the worst pregnancy as far as pain went. I had very bad pelvic pain and an earlier on thru the whole pregnancy. It wasn't fun at all!! The worst part is, that I am not ideally where I need to be for my lowest weight. I need to lose 10lbs. I may not try this month and may back it up to May. I need to not only be at a lowest weight for conceiving a girl, but also my lowest weight for myself so I don't have all these same problems the same problems. How are u guys doing on the diet?
    I´m sorry you had a hard pregnancy...hope this time things go easier!!
    LE diet is hard to me basically because can´t have food that I usually eat (especially proteins), and not snacking is really hard to me. I have "divided" the weight that I have to lose (7 kg) to be at my lowest, in 2 "sway parts". The first 3 kg I lost very quickly and don´t want to lose the final 4 kg by now, because I know that is going to be very difficoult to me to maintain such a low weight, so I´m trying to mantein this weight until the final 6 weeks that I plan to lose the final 4 kg very fast. So, I´m basically on a hard point right now, because I prefer lose weight rather than maintain and also BCP makes me looks "heavier" because of the water retention and makes me hungry, but try not to stuff my face, and literally I´m counting the days to start my "harcore" sway.....

How are you doing on diet?
    Last edited by mariposa; March 13th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way and especially chicken. I feel that I need to plan on what I want to eat if I want to eat enough calories at the meals. I think that is my hardest part. I need to lose 10lbs so I do feel that I am eating so little that I will lose the weight I want. I just need to stick to the diet and not cheat. I actually read one of atomic old posts about calories and that actually really helped me. She broke it down to 800 calories a meal if you want, or less. And, different options of calorie counts. If I eat let's say 600 calories per meal, I am very stuffed. I have found with the tea, and diet coke and I need to work more on CL, that I can get through to 7. I won't eat until after my son goes down. So far, I have coffee in the morning, and large salad with very healthy vegetables and tofu & some fruit. For dinner I plan on eating some mushrooms, some more fruit, and a vegetable burger which I am looking forward too, and a edy's fruit bar which is my treat. I also may have a yogurt to bring up my calories for the day. I did find when i would have candy, that for me I want to eat too much candy and I find myself cheating. I think if I just stick to my treat being the edys fruit bar, that works out better for me. I think a grill cheese pita would be good one night and I do want to try the salsa, and egg whites. I want to look at other girls plans and see what they were eating when they had dd. I think I need to get a notebook and literally write out my days of what I am going to eat so I have enough calories and I am not hungry. The hardest part for me is going out to dinner, so I am not sure what I am even going to do this Saturday. I think I am going to now try in May. I want to give this diet some more time and April isn't enough time since I just went hardcore this week. You have been doing it a long time, how are u eating right now? That is awesome you sound like you are doing an amazing job. I hope that by may 7 its enough time for me to lose 10lbs. I can at least come close to it. They always say if you are eating less you will way less. What does your typical day look like?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT77, making a food diary is a really good idea, I also think forward planning meals helps! I find that I am sticking to the same foods daily, very little variety, lunch is a Philadelphia sandwich or Philadelphia on toast and dinner a stir fry. I struggle when we eat out, we were out last night, I was very boring and had a cheese sandwich (it came with chips which I ate oops), I know high in fat and protein but the other veggie meals seem very nutrient dense and I worry about that! DH had steak last night, very disappointed

We are going to have one attempt this month at +OPK, am on CD1 now, am gonna be really strict with diet and try to shift some more weight (seem to have come to a standstill)
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    I feel the same way and especially chicken. I feel that I need to plan on what I want to eat if I want to eat enough calories at the meals. I think that is my hardest part. I need to lose 10lbs so I do feel that I am eating so little that I will lose the weight I want. I just need to stick to the diet and not cheat. I actually read one of atomic old posts about calories and that actually really helped me. She broke it down to 800 calories a meal if you want, or less. And, different options of calorie counts. If I eat let's say 600 calories per meal, I am very stuffed. I have found with the tea, and diet coke and I need to work more on CL, that I can get through to 7. I won't eat until after my son goes down. So far, I have coffee in the morning, and large salad with very healthy vegetables and tofu & some fruit. For dinner I plan on eating some mushrooms, some more fruit, and a vegetable burger which I am looking forward too, and a edy's fruit bar which is my treat. I also may have a yogurt to bring up my calories for the day. I did find when i would have candy, that for me I want to eat too much candy and I find myself cheating. I think if I just stick to my treat being the edys fruit bar, that works out better for me. I think a grill cheese pita would be good one night and I do want to try the salsa, and egg whites. I want to look at other girls plans and see what they were eating when they had dd. I think I need to get a notebook and literally write out my days of what I am going to eat so I have enough calories and I am not hungry. The hardest part for me is going out to dinner, so I am not sure what I am even going to do this Saturday. I think I am going to now try in May. I want to give this diet some more time and April isn't enough time since I just went hardcore this week. You have been doing it a long time, how are u eating right now? That is awesome you sound like you are doing an amazing job. I hope that by may 7 its enough time for me to lose 10lbs. I can at least come close to it. They always say if you are eating less you will way less. What does your typical day look like?
    I think your LE diet sounds good and think that doing a diary can be very useful if you are eating a variety of food. In my case, to avoid to count calories, proteins...I did months ago a "typical day" with easy food that I could more or less "cover" the very basic nutrients...so I eat from monday to friday every day the same (terrible, I know). My tyical day is:

10am: coffe latte with aspartame
    11am: chewing gum
    2 pm: zucchini cream soup+1 peeled apple (i make it on weekends and frozen it for the week. I make it with plain zucchini, leeks, water and a little of rice to make it "thicker". I don´t think I can eat more zucchini cream soup after the sway never!)
    5 pm: coffe with aspartame
    7:30 pm: whole crackers with philadelphia(I try to avoid white grains only to weekends because are not good to me, I don´t digest very well, and put weight easily on me)

Sometimes I take a cup of wine after all this to up calories. A weeks before I was up my calories through marshmallows, but I´m leaving them only to weekends because every day I wanted more!!

On weekends I use to eat pasta or rice. And use to have a aragula+parmesane+lemon juice topping salad to dinner.

As you can see, my diet is prettty restrictive...I´m very afraid to eat things... I just want it to finish!

Don´t know if this can help you, hope so! I think you have enough time to lose 10 lb (like 5kg) I also want to lose more or less that amount, but know it´s going to be pretty easy with a more hard core version of my "typical" day, which I would like to start around april...

link to my sway:

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    GT77, making a food diary is a really good idea, I also think forward planning meals helps! I find that I am sticking to the same foods daily, very little variety, lunch is a Philadelphia sandwich or Philadelphia on toast and dinner a stir fry. I struggle when we eat out, we were out last night, I was very boring and had a cheese sandwich (it came with chips which I ate oops), I know high in fat and protein but the other veggie meals seem very nutrient dense and I worry about that! DH had steak last night, very disappointed

We are going to have one attempt this month at +OPK, am on CD1 now, am gonna be really strict with diet and try to shift some more weight (seem to have come to a standstill)
    I am also a big philadelphia light addict by now! Sound you are doing your best. A cheat here and there is not a problem!!! MANYwomen conceive DD with her DH eating red meat!! Wish you are luck and get your pink bean!!!

link to my sway:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

I think I may have to reduce the white bread intake as my weight has stabilised, may follow your example and swap to crackers!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! I had a cheat day and I had a wedding and although I did not eat any meat, I did have sushi which is fish! It's just so hard since there is any food at a wedding to eat! I was able to get clomid & my RE wants to do a trigger shot. I do not care if I end up having a boy, because for me I only have one other child. Now if I had two boys, then that would be a lot! But, if I had a boy and a girl twins, now that would be ok!! I am willing to do clomid with all the side effects, and I want to give it a try and see what happens!! I only have one last chance and this is my chance so I want to take it! I am using clomid, and I just need to stick to the sway! I have a dr pragers vegetable burger and a low calorie pita bread every night for dinner and it is very very filling! And, I have a huge salad for lunch and I skip breakfast and I do eat fruit and take my supplements. I just split my food into calories as atomic mentioned and I find that the easiest. I try do 600 a meal and that works for me. How many calories are you guys eating at lunch and dinner? I always have a edy's fruit bar at 8 for my snack. Its low calorie and I hope that is considered ok.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just have to say that I've read through this entire thread & I am really rooting for you guys & I'm excited for you all! I hope you get those cute little pink bundles that you are working so hard for.

We wont be ttc until next year, but I'm reading everything I can now so that I'll know what to do when the time comes. Clomid has been something I've been very interested in, but also very leery in taking. My biggest reasons are that I'm very sensitive to hormonal changes & I'm worried it'll make me crazy when I take it lol I also have ID twin boys & multiples run in my family (my maternal grandmother had twins, quads, my mom, twins all naturally & ALL girls!) so I don't know if I'd be pushing my luck by taking it. Although I wouldn't mind twins, we seem to carry them well in my family, it makes things harder so I'd have to really prepare. I do have a doctor who would prescribe it for me, so getting it isn't an issue, he would monitor me if I asked which I would if I do decide to take it I'm still just so undecided & yet, I'm desperate enough for a daughter that I can see myself giving it a try.

Sooo many decisions to make!
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456