Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to jump in here if I may? I totally understand how you feel and when I started out on this long long ttc pink road I was so rigid in my all-consuming desire for a girl that the thought of having another boy filled me with such horror and sadness as I believed that it would be my only chance. At that time I fully believed in IG and Shettles and did a very hardcore sway for months. Look at my siggie and you'll see the road I've travelled. Sometimes I get upset with the time I've wasted by being so consumed by swaying. Now I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone at all but this tumultuous wearing road that I CHOSE has in some ways been essential for my growth as a person. I now know that although I'd have a bit of GD if the next was a boy but at least I know I gave it a bloody good try! Dh is a bit more onboard as I've fought him the whole way. We're hoping to move closer to his workplace which will make for a much less tired dh and I know that had I conceived a year ago that prob would've been it. Now with at least a 4&half year age gap between ds2 & dc3 I hope that my dh'll be much more open to a dc4. We'll see but this journey has been a very steep learning curve for me and I'm just desperate to get pg now. I am only using Clomid and 6+ months of strict le diet for my sway and I find myself thinking less and less about gender every month.
    I just wanted to share my journey and do not wish to criticise anyone as I completely understand how you're feeling. ((Hugs))

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for that info..it is a lot to take in

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you dreamofpink for sharing this with us. This site is a gift from God and all the ladies here are amazing! (I was afraid I was ruining that image, writing that post to you inshallah xx )

I am so sure I will get extreme GD one I get BFP! Bcz I am just in denial...I think

Hugs to all!!!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting to get super excited. In exactly two month, I will be starting to skip breakfast. In three months, I'm pretty much cutting out meat from diet except for chicken and maybe turkey. Then in 4 months, I will begin fasting (to observe a religious holiday) then towards the end of that month I will ttc ( I figured might as since I will have been fasting any ways).

I can't wait I wish the time was here all ready but I must be patient!
    I'm not starting the complete diet until a month before I fast just because I'm pretty tiny and don't want to loose to much weight! I'm only 115 lbs now but I'm also VERY short. I'm lucky if I'm even 5ft!
    9 3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining you ladies, booming to ttc from July swaying pink! Only new to this site do trying to get my head around it all

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm that you have joined our group! We will be trying at the end of July!!
    9 3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I have 2 amazing little boys and would love 1 or 2 amazing little girls to go with them.

I am not planning to TTC until September. Just filled out the questionnaires for my custom sway and I'm super excited to start this journey! Plan to start making the really significant changes in June but excited to see where Atomic thinks I should start.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting. WE are happy for you to join this group! It's nice to have people to talk to that understand and can relate to me about the whole swaying thing. Plus it helps me to not go crazy waiting. I get so excited I just want to start now but I'm dead set on ttc the end of July-beginning of August. I hope with each get our girls.
    I have two boys and want a girl. DH and I decided we wanted two more children but I truly hope this next one is a girl so our last can just be a surprise!
    9 3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are praying for twin girls!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be so exciting. I will pray for you! I hope you get your girls. Will be using clomid or anything like that?
    I wanted to get Clomid but decided not to because I'm scared of having twins!
    9 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast