Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, can I join in? I have two boys too and after thinking about it for some time, we've decided that we want to ttc some time around June. Mainly it was me the one with doubts because I'm so sure I'm going to have another boy that I didn't want to try. Yes, I know, I suck, but I've gone through a hard time with my GD. Usually it was fine when people I know were having girls, but lately my GD had enworsen, I've cried a lot thinking about the daughter I'm never going to have. Now, thanks god, I've realized that I don't care if it's a boy or a girl (well, I would be over the moon with a girl, of course), I just have the feeling that I don't want to stop here, that I want to complete my family. I'm very happy and thank god for the boys he gave me, and I feel bad for wanting a girl so bad, with people I know that can't even be parents.
    I don't know, I just want to do everything I can with the diet to get a girl (I think I'm going to buy a pp) and if I get another boy I'm going to love him as much as I love my sons and I just hope that god helps me with my GD then.
    PS: sorry if something doesn't make sense, English is not my language

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by inshaallahxx View Post
    That would be so exciting. I will pray for you! I hope you get your girls. Will be using clomid or anything like that?
    I wanted to get Clomid but decided not to because I'm scared of having twins!
    No, I don't want to mess with nature that much.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMom View Post
    Hi, can I join in? I have two boys too and after thinking about it for some time, we've decided that we want to ttc some time around June. Mainly it was me the one with doubts because I'm so sure I'm going to have another boy that I didn't want to try. Yes, I know, I suck, but I've gone through a hard time with my GD. Usually it was fine when people I know were having girls, but lately my GD had enworsen, I've cried a lot thinking about the daughter I'm never going to have. Now, thanks god, I've realized that I don't care if it's a boy or a girl (well, I would be over the moon with a girl, of course), I just have the feeling that I don't want to stop here, that I want to complete my family. I'm very happy and thank god for the boys he gave me, and I feel bad for wanting a girl so bad, with people I know that can't even be parents.
    I don't know, I just want to do everything I can with the diet to get a girl (I think I'm going to buy a pp) and if I get another boy I'm going to love him as much as I love my sons and I just hope that god helps me with my GD then.
    PS: sorry if something doesn't make sense, English is not my language
    Of Course we would be very happy to have you join us! I think I can relate 100% exactly to what you said and every part of it!
    I bought the sway plan and I am glad I did since I stress very easily. I could have got all the information myself for free but the plan really helped take all the work and stress off my shoulders.
    I pray that we all get our DG!

Hope to hear more from you soon!
    9 3

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad that I found this site, I really thought that I was the only one with this feeling about wanting a girl so bad...
    I think the most difficult thing for me about the diet is going to be skipping breakfast. Seriously, it is my favorite meal of the day. I had tons of cereals, sometimes doughnuts or muffins too ... I already managed not to eat cereals, but I'm still having some milk with coffee during the mornings. Let's see if I can skip it soon!
    Good luck to all with !!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome. I think the breakfast will be the easy part for me. I think the hardest is for me will not be eating too much at night. I have a bad habit of stuffing my face before bed.
    9 3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! Just logged on to see how things are going with you gals. it feels weird to come on here and not an actual purpose any more ..I mean Dh and I decided that we won't be ttc for another year! both of my boys will be in kindergarten and preschool which will be nice.

InshAllah, just want to say that I totally understand your desire for a girl!! I always go back and forth on wanting to TTc again. I am so afraid of having a m/c agian or I fear that I will never be blessed w/ a girl.

I was reading on HT today.b/c really I just want 1 last baby and want it to be a girl..I feel atleast w/ HT I will have it my way. but of course, it's super expensive and risky.

My Dh too just believes I need to stop reading so much on swaying and really turn to God to fulfill my desire. of course I totally agree with him, but at the same time I feel like if I end up with another boy, I will be crushed even then..if that makes sense?

Cauli and InshAllah, July and Aug is the best time to TTC, because you'll be fasting one month anyway!! That was totally my plan too..but will wait until next Ramadhan.
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi bluemom and welcome!!

I am the same as you and nearly afraid to try incase it's another boy!! I adore my boys and would not swap either for a girl but would like to for our next to be a girl.

I had slight gd after ds2, I felt so guilty about it!! He is a great little boy and I love him dearly but would hate to go through gd again.

I am going to purchase a plan too as I feel if I give it my all and do the best sway I can and then get a boy well then that's whats meant for me! If I didn't get the plan and tried my own and got a boy I would be afraid I would always wonder if I could of done better!

Best of luck in your journey
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!

I'm the Momma of two gorgeous little boys, but am very much dreaming of ruffles and bows just like you all . I'm hoping for a summer babe, mostly because of where we are geographically. We live in the snow belt, and being 40 weeks pregnant in February was pretty worrisome when my doctor was a hour and a half away! This time we'd also have quite a trip, since I would be having a VBA2C, and the only provider I really trust to actually support me in it is an hour and a half away as well ... so, not having to worry about snow would be really nice .

I think that I'm going to buy the PP and then I can relax about it, knowing that I'm doing everything within our reach to sway pink. Actually, that should HELP my pink sway ... don't they say that lower stress levels are good for conceiving girls, too?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelissi View Post
    don't they say that lower stress levels are good for conceiving girls, too?
    I believe so. I also think this was a big factor with my boys. I've always been very dominate and kind of a control freak. I'm now trying to find ways to deal with these issues to help my sway.
    So I def. think that the PP is great way to go so you don't stress over the sway!

Welcome!
    9 3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also hoping the hardcore cardio exercise helps me to be lower stress, honestly, with all the great stuff that does for your body and mood!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast