Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    Hi girls! Just logged on to see how things are going with you gals. it feels weird to come on here and not an actual purpose any more ..I mean Dh and I decided that we won't be ttc for another year! both of my boys will be in kindergarten and preschool which will be nice.

InshAllah, just want to say that I totally understand your desire for a girl!! I always go back and forth on wanting to TTc again. I am so afraid of having a m/c agian or I fear that I will never be blessed w/ a girl.

I was reading on HT today.b/c really I just want 1 last baby and want it to be a girl..I feel atleast w/ HT I will have it my way. but of course, it's super expensive and risky.

My Dh too just believes I need to stop reading so much on swaying and really turn to God to fulfill my desire. of course I totally agree with him, but at the same time I feel like if I end up with another boy, I will be crushed even then..if that makes sense?

Cauli and InshAllah, July and Aug is the best time to TTC, because you'll be fasting one month anyway!! That was totally my plan too..but will wait until next Ramadhan.
    Thanks wishing for chiming in Nice to hear from you. I think so too, that july-aug will be perfect for us, IA.
    Just a little worried about the sun exposure and D-vitamins, but the summers in Norway havent been too bright lately, unfortuantely! We will see.

I have just gone veg, well a few cheats and am skiping breakfast almoste very day! Hope it is a good start. have a PP too, hoping and praying.....
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my personalized plan last night! I'm so excited to get started though I'm sure Atomic is already sick of me b/c I asked a bajillion questions already this morning, lol.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the same thing no worries.

I'm trying to decide at the moment if I'm going to do the exercise as part of my sway. I love the idea because it's showing good results but I'm worried because I very small already and I'm not sure if this will make it very hard on me including the diet to get pregnant.
    9 3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'll be ttc aug or sept depending on how much weight I have lost by then. I have about 10 kg to lose to be at my lowest conception weight and I don't lose weight easily :P I'm really impatient to start my diet as I want to lose the weight NOW!! Lol

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, of course we don't mind we are happy to have another lady join on our ttc adventure. I start my diet this April but starting slow I have only about 10lbs to loose at the most or else I will surely disappear!
    9 3

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello ladies! I am going to ttc a baby girl in july-august as well! i recently had my second son, didnt know anything about swaying)))and my diet was very boy friendly all my life))) i am a little bit nervous about swaying and dont know yet where to start from. do you think it is worth buying swaying plan?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marinewantspink View Post
    hello ladies! I am going to ttc a baby girl in july-august as well! i recently had my second son, didnt know anything about swaying)))and my diet was very boy friendly all my life))) i am a little bit nervous about swaying and dont know yet where to start from. do you think it is worth buying swaying plan?
    For me it definitely was b/c I also have 2 little boys and I work full-time and just do not have the time to devote to sifting through the TONS of info to make a plan for myself.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,
    Just wanted to say hello from Miami, Florida we are enjoying big time. My God from minus 10 degrees to plus 27!!!! Really feels good
    My first day here and I bought baby aspirin, metalucil my husband was asking, what do you need that for, so I told him you know My stomach is upset sometimes...he doesnt believe in swaying..
    Still trying to fint chitosan...the pharmacist dont have it...any idea? Where I csn buy it?
    Must say the choice is incredible when it comes to shops and pharmacists!
    And oh, I found crystal light too, gonna buy that as well before we leave!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i ve bought my personal swaying plan! cant wait to start ttc! BUT!!!!I have heard that siblings who are close in age are usually the same gender. i ve recently had my second son. and want to ttc pink in july-august, so the age gap between them would be only about 14 months.....what do you think about it?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marinewantspink View Post
    i ve bought my personal swaying plan! cant wait to start ttc! BUT!!!!I have heard that siblings who are close in age are usually the same gender. i ve recently had my second son. and want to ttc pink in july-august, so the age gap between them would be only about 14 months.....what do you think about it?

I wouldn't be too worried about the age gap, My boys are 5 years apart. My next will also be 5 years apart from my youngest right now.
    9 3

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast