Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes July is sooo far away ! but i am also very nervous about it all ...seeing as this baby is definitely our last we HAVE to get this right !!
    i came off the pill the 9th april and started my supps and had normal AF , i am now on cd 11 don't know what to expect this cycle as it is my first of bcp so i will start bbt and opk next month .
    My DH is so onboard with the swaying he is doing everything i ask him taking his supps , watching his diet , no tight underwear and he is loving all the bding lol we have already started to dtd every 2-4days , pratice makes perfect ! lol
    he has this saying about swaying to have a boy you need " SEX , WEIGHTS & PROTEIN SHAKES "
    So glad to finaly have a group of TTC blue buddies ! This is gonna be fun !

Good luck ladies x
    2008 2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi a&j, I was describing my plan to someone on here who said it sounded like the IG sway and that success with that wasn't great. She suggested the HE like you're doing. This is my question... You mentioned trying to change your pH. The IG says things like calcium will lower your pH while potassium will raise. If you eat everything and exclude nothing how exactly do you raise your pH?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe by eating "alkaline foods" and "alkaline forming" foods. there is a chart online if you google it. It might be on the site somewhere but being a newbie as well, i'm not quite sure!!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a&j- I love your hubbies saying, by the way! He sounds like a very happy man! Lol!
    Melissa

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Lee. I guess eat high everything and extra alkaline/forming foods is what I'm probably going to do. Have you given much more thought to what kind of sway you are going to do? Like a&j, this is the final baby (#4) and I reeeeeally want to end up with that boy.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by innergrace View Post
    I'm planning to start swaying for a boy in July. Have you got any thoughts on what might help for a boy? From what i've read on this site so far diet is more important than timing. I'm 33 soon and don't want to waste time by timing TTC for a boy as you would never know exact point of ovulation anyway. I'm going to focus on the diet and PH levels. My first step is testing my PH levels around ovulation this month, I have the PH strips and ovulation sticks ready. I have just used the PH strips to test conceive plus conception gel and the reading was around 6.25, a little to low for a boy so will avoid using it.
    I don't really have a set plan yet. DH and I are going to start trying to release every 2-4 days so we can get in the habit of it. And I am going to start taking potassium supps. I am also going to make sure we are both doing quite a bit of strength training at least a month prior. My PH is naturally very acidic so I am concerned. I bought a digital PH tester but I'm not sure the readings are accurate. And I am planning on BD as soon as I see a bunch of ewcm and get a positive opk. I'm kind of lost on what else to do and really nervous about missing something!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by a&jmummy View Post
    well firstly and most importantly i am doing the HE diet . i have been on it now ( lightly ) since january just keep stepping it up a gear lol
    i will also monitor ph i am naturaly very acidic ( seriously my cm bleaches my panties !) i am hoping that my diet changes will help this naturaly . i will not douche or use anything except pre seed !
    i don't believe in timing as i conceived both girls on O i used opk with both , but i do believe that we need to increase sperm count so our plan is to dtd every 2-4days then when we get +opk do it 3times .
    what is your plan ? do you remember what you did to get your girl ?

I am trying to limit my dairy and eat more high alkaline foods. I'm scared to start the HE diet. I don't want to put on weight right before I get pregnant! Also like you I am very acidic to the point where my blank panties don't make it very long without getting bleached! (Thought that only happened to me!) to get my girl I wasn't trying! I know she was missionary position. I had seen my husband (then fiancé) one day out of that month (he was in tech school) and I had just gotten off the pill. From what I can remember I was a few days away from ovulation. If not already ovulating. The not releasing for a whole before trying to have a girl makes sense for us I guess because I hadn't seen him for at least 3 weeks before then. I am worried if us both being vegetarians will affect our sway? Well he is a vegetarian. I only eat fish.

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Happylane View Post
    Hi! I am also going to be trying in July for a boy. We have 1 boy (5yrs), and two girls (3yrs and 7 1/2 months.) We desperately want another little boy to even the playing field! I have a pretty good idea of what my sway will be like and will post it here....curious to compare it to what you girls are doing and maybe pick up a few tips/ideas from you! I know I need this time to prepare for the sway but July seems soooo far away!
    Nice to meet you!
    Melissa

Hi! Any ideas for what you may do for a seat plan? Also did you notice anything different about what you did when you conceived your son than with your daughters? Like diet Timing or position? (My mother in law swears all I need to do is have sex on ovulation from behind)

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by a&jmummy View Post
    yes July is sooo far away ! but i am also very nervous about it all ...seeing as this baby is definitely our last we HAVE to get this right !!
    i came off the pill the 9th april and started my supps and had normal AF , i am now on cd 11 don't know what to expect this cycle as it is my first of bcp so i will start bbt and opk next month .
    My DH is so onboard with the swaying he is doing everything i ask him taking his supps , watching his diet , no tight underwear and he is loving all the bding lol we have already started to dtd every 2-4days , pratice makes perfect ! lol
    he has this saying about swaying to have a boy you need " SEX , WEIGHTS & PROTEIN SHAKES "
    So glad to finaly have a group of TTC blue buddies ! This is gonna be fun !

Good luck ladies x
    This is our last one as well so I am super nervous! And want a boy so bad to the point of desperation!!! What kind of diet are you having your DH be on? And what kind of supps are you on? This is my first month bbt as well. Af just started yesterday.

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So do you ladies suggest I try the eat a bunch of everything diet as opposed to more alkaline foods diet? Like should I not worry about my PH at all? I am just so acidic it worries me. And I also don't want to put on weight.

DD 2007

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast