Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leebug - I would love that quac recipe! I have been considering getting fertile cm. can you only purchase it online? i feel weary about buying pills online. Also ladies I just made a jug of green tea and threw some sliced lemons in there for flavor and put it in the fridge. And I also made a jug of lemon/cucumber water (so good and refreshing) that way both are readily available to DH and I!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC- not sure! Ive only seen it on the Internet.i'm going to get mine from babyhopes.com.I use to order all my OPKs early pg tests & preseed from them.will post the guac recipe @ naptime when I have 2 seconds to myself!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i love guac aswell !
    i am on cd12 today have just got a very faint +opk and checked cp wich is high and very soft and i have a tiny bit of ewcm but it's really up close to cervixs ohhh so exciting ! not trying anything just trying to figure out all my O signs for when the time comes ...i have been really crampy since cd 9 , do you think it could be because of stopping the pill ? it really is very painfull tummy area is so tender ! coughing or sneezing is a nightmare !! so i'm a bit confused i reckon i am gonna have the biggest AF in my life when it comes next lol
    i will take the green tea down a notch and just drink lemon water .
    2008 2010

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    here's the yummy Guacamole recipe ladies!
    4 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
    1 tsp ground cumin
    1/2 cup minced sweet white onion
    1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves(needs to be fresh)
    1 ripe Roma tomato diced
    4 tbsp lime juice(again fresh from the lime the best but already juiced ok)
    salt & white pepper to taste
    I mush up 3 avocados and do 1 chopped chunky.I also put one of the seeds in the container with the guac.I don't know how but it seems to last longer that way.ENJOY!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Leebug; April 24th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aj- I had my first AF post baby on April 11th.I think it was the worst AF I have ever had in my life!! I feel your pain girl!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A&J - I get tender and crampy when I ovulate out of my left ovary to the point where I expect that I must be getting my period super early. I never feel anything when I ovulate out of my right though!

Leebug - that guac recipe sounds great! and seems like the website has been pretty reliable for you. I have been told by everyone not to use regular opks though. So I went and got the clearblue smileys. I was getting dark lines for several days when I was using the ones with two lines.

Ladies - I was outside talking to my neighbor today about this website and trying for specific genders and what not. She was telling me about how her mother in law tried for every single one of her boys ( she has 7 boys and one girl) and the one time she messed up she got a girl. Apparently she just used timing? She either had sex the beginning or the end of her fertile cycle for a boy (she couldn't remember what she said she is going to ask and get back to me) I am wondering what you ladies think about that.

DD 2007

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes.ill get smileys.going to pay extra attention to CM too.sorry ladies I left the tomato out of the recipe.I edited the post!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone else feel consumed by gender swaying? I feel like its all I think about most of the day! It's getting to the point where I feel like I almost don't want to try because if we do and it fails I think I might be really disappointed! :/

DD 2007

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc-yes I totally understand! This will be our last baby so its definite high pressure.dh said hes getting snipped no matter what after this! We both actually agreed on just two but I think we always just thought we would have one of each! We r also looking for a bigger home & prepping ours to sell so its stressful.dd#2 was a failed sway.its hard because u risk two huge disappointments.one-just not getting pg at all & not getting your desired gender.I just try to look at the glass half full & that keeps me going!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCaPRINCE View Post
    Does anyone else feel consumed by gender swaying? I feel like its all I think about most of the day! It's getting to the point where I feel like I almost don't want to try because if we do and it fails I think I might be really disappointed! :/
    Oh yes very much so !i'm so nervous about getting something wrong or missing something , it has become an obsession ! Dh wants to start ttc now but just can't , i don't feel like my sway is ready i want it to be perfect because this is our final baby no more no matter what the outcome but if i don't get my lil boy at least i can say i tried my darn best ! it just was not meant to be. yet on the otherhand if i try now knowing i still need to add and tweak somethings to my sway and i don't get my lil boy i will beat myself up !
    2008 2010

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast