Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebug View Post
    Ttc-yes I totally understand! This will be our last baby so its definite high pressure.dh said hes getting snipped no matter what after this! We both actually agreed on just two but I think we always just thought we would have one of each! We r also looking for a bigger home & prepping ours to sell so its stressful.dd#2 was a failed sway.its hard because u risk two huge disappointments.one-just not getting pg at all & not getting your desired gender.I just try to look at the glass half full & that keeps me going!
    Yes my DH is totally just find with one child because while he ADORES DD he doesn't want a house full of women! So if this next baby is a girl I know that's it for me and we wont have anymore kids! I feel like my body or soul or whatever you want to call it is aching for a son. I feel like a loon! If you don't mind me asking what did you do with the failed sway? Like what was your plan? I would like to see if there is anything we can all learn from it?

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by a&jmummy View Post
    Oh yes very much so !i'm so nervous about getting something wrong or missing something , it has become an obsession ! Dh wants to start ttc now but just can't , i don't feel like my sway is ready i want it to be perfect because this is our final baby no more no matter what the outcome but if i don't get my lil boy at least i can say i tried my darn best ! it just was not meant to be. yet on the otherhand if i try now knowing i still need to add and tweak somethings to my sway and i don't get my lil boy i will beat myself up !
    I agree! I feel like July is so far away yet too close! I feel like I am going to miss something or some important supp or timing or release pattern! UGH! I need to get it perfect so I know (just like you said) it just wasn't meant to be! But there are other things I dont want to do like make poor DH ice his jewels and take cold baths. First of all I doubt he would and second that just seem horrible haha. I am so conflicted!!!! I am also very religious .. so I am conflicted in the sense that maybe I need to stop all this planning and just leave it to God ... but then the other part of me says maybe God led me to this site!!!

DD 2007

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow you sound just like me lol
    i don't want to inflict anything on DH either and i find myself getting annoyed when he does something thats not boy friendly sauna for example ! i blew my top when he told me !
    i look everywhere i go for familys made up of two girls and a boy and when i find them i make sure i point them out to DH lol
    i watch other peoples eating patterns then compare their childs gender to their lifstyle ...things like that yes a loon just like u said !!
    and yes i do sometimes think if it's meant to be it will be despite swaying or not . i really do believe everything happens for a reason but on the other hand there is no harm in trying to tip the balance a bit
    2008 2010

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I know the feeling! DH loves HOT baths! And I am like you HAVE to stop taking them and he takes showers so hot that I wont even get in with him they burn my skin! So I keep telling him that he needs to stop doing that to! I hope he is actually listening! I want him to wear boxes instead of jockys but he says he needs the support I am hoping maybe there is some hope for us in the fact that his parents had girl boy girl so maybe that will help. I dont see how it would but I find myself trying to find meaning in EVERYTHING!!!! Its crazy. I am so glad I started this little thread here you ladies are really bringing me back into reality! I don't feel so alone and crazy now haha! Just like you I find myself looking at families that have an older sister to a little brother and I will say "Look Hun! That could be us!" or if I find out a friend of mine is having a boy I start probing her for information! Haha

DD 2007

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys!! We're starting our blue sway this cycle and will start TTC a boy in July. We have two girls now, and this is our last shot!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi H! The more the merrier! I just got a smiley on my CB digit today so I'm a happy girl! Not trying this month but happy to know I'm actually ovulating after having the baby in February.I would love to TTC in July but I'm not sure if dh will be ready yet.I also conceived early may & end of June so I thought early fall might be better for me! I would really love an April baby though! So what's your TTC plan?
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolute last baby for me too!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're waiting for our personalized sway plan from AS right now, so we'll read that and go from there. I had a short luteal phase problem last time we tried, and it's still a problem from my charting, so we'll see what happens.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard that B6 is good for Lp
    2008 2010

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read that last time and took it, waiting for my plan before I start any supplements in case they sway the wrong way!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast