Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I'm also hoping to ttc Sep/Oct as DS2 has just turned 13 months old and is still bf so PPAF hasn't turned up yet. Thinking it will arrive when he turns 14 months as it did when DS1 turned that age. Been on diet since January but lost loads of weight too quickly so have been quite relaxed recently. If AF does return may toughen it up a bit and get back on track. Most of the other ladies I thought I was going to be cycle buddies with when I first joined this site are already pg and halfway through their pregnancies so hoping it's me next!!

So excited yet so scared!!! Good luck to us all xxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet mummy are you still nursing? Hope af returns soon!

Bayou dancer that's exciting!!' Hope everything goes well and as planned!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks onmoretry.... Well was ok definitely not like I expected... I was thinking it would all be laparoscopic and only be 3-4 days off work... Turns out it was full abdominal surgery and 2 weeks off work! They cut me on my csection scar!!! Needless to say I was in total shock... But the good news is that the dr was able to repair both tubes! He wants us to try with the next cycle (which we were already planning) only think is that it kinda messed with my sway so well see!! I know all this pain will be worth it when I'm holding another little bundle whether it is pink or blue!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    2008 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretry View Post
    Sweet mummy are you still nursing? Hope af returns soon!
    Yes I am! I do wonder if I should stop but then I know this sways pink

Your DH sounds lovely...I had to beg mine for DS2 and so far I'm having to beg for another LO which means he won't take supps or anything boo! Hopefully he'll come on board soon!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm new here and planning to ttc in mid-late October (I'm on CD15 today, and still haven't Oed). Hoping desperately for a little girl. My son is 28 months old and still nurses to sleep, middle of night, and morning (breastfeeding sways pink, right?). I'm really late on starting all the swaying tactics. I came across this website months ago, got completely overwhelmed and basically hid under a rock until a few days ago. Trying to catch up now! :-)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally know what you mean tmolly... I'm on cd 14 right now too and still no o... I started doing opks yesterday as I noticed some ewcm... Started the supps a few days ago... Atomic wanted me wait till I was a healed a little from surgery because they may increase bleeding.. But so far they haven't.. I know the folic acid, Metamucil, and pregnitude are ok to take bc dr wanted me to take prenatals etc... Anyway our first attempt will be mid to late October! I am so excited about it! No intercourse for me for 4/6 weeks until I am healed so it'll be perfect timing!

2008 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Bayoudancer, I admire how you're bouncing right back after surgery! Hope you have smooth, boring recovery. :-)
    The only supp I'm taking so far is Folic Acid, and I bought some Zyrtec to take AF-O next cycle. My husband is taking Licorice Root, Calcium and Magnesium. I'm planning to use Rephresh every 3 days, have my husband abstain for 7 or more days, then at +OPK, BD standing up in a hot shower. But now I don't know... maybe that's too much to actually get pregnant? Wondering if I should sneak in a second attempt somewhere or drop one of these tactics. Hmmm, decisions, decisions....

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks... Today was the first day I've felt ok... Pretty sore and bruised but I'm making it... I know it's tough to decide which sway tactics to use... DH and I are both taking supps, I was planning in doing rephrase but now I don't know if I'll be able to do that... Well have to see about that one.. Dr wants us to bd every other day cd 10-20... Atomic suggested every 3 days so I know what you mean about all the different decisions... Sigh... I started taking opks a few days ago and still nothing... I'm on cd15 today.. I'm hoping the pregnitude will help me with my cycles but well see about that as well... I'm trying to stick with the diet as much as possible but it's been really hard because I have to eat every so often while on these meds...

2008 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD18 and I FINALLY get a positive OPK. But barely any CM, and it's dry/tacky. Is that normal?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi tmolly.. I'm jealous! I have GOBS of EWCM but NO positive opk... We're not ttc this monthbut using this as a test run so to speak lol... I'm hoping to get a + soon... I'm using ICs right now but will probably buy a pack of digitals next month just to confirm o... Anyway to answer your question I think that is normal... Not everyone gets ewcm when they o... Everyone's cm is different and if your taking supps especially sudafed it'll dry up cm which is what you want for TTC pink
    2008 2011

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast