Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to all you ladies!
    Hoping we will be busy showing off the u/s pics of our GIRL at this time next year!
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you decided to buy the plan, I have as well when do you plan on purchasing it? I am still unsure about when to buy it. I know they say its good for 6 months but in case the first couple of months don't work out I want to still have it there. I was thinking late August. That would give me 2 full months, technically 3 because my cycle will be late Nov. I am getting very excited about this
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2j&l View Post
    Nice to meet you too- we should stay in touch as it sounds like we will be doing the same thing around the same time! I have decided to buy a plan also when the time comes, simply because there is SOSOSO much info out there, & I want to know that I gave it the best shot possible! Plus, I am such a worry-wart, I would constantly be wondering if my plan was a terrible one, etc...
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The coaching service can be renewed another 6 months for $25 and it's all downloadable and printable so you can have access to your plan itself, the diet book, sample diet, and shopping list forever.

Now is a great time to buy a plan because I only have one to do right now and can get to yours almost right away.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2 View Post
    So you decided to buy the plan, I have as well when do you plan on purchasing it? I am still unsure about when to buy it. I know they say its good for 6 months but in case the first couple of months don't work out I want to still have it there. I was thinking late August. That would give me 2 full months, technically 3 because my cycle will be late Nov. I am getting very excited about this
    I am planning on getting one in late Sept, partly due to the fact that both of my boy's birthdays are in July (I must like conceiving in Oct/early Nov. ish, so I would like to have a later Fall or early Winter baby! Not so sure I could plan a 3 in 1 birthday party & make it a hit!
    If hubby would agree though, would love to ttc now, but that is not the case, so I need to be patient! I figure if I am just starting the plan at the end of Sept, that will make me not want to ttc in Oct, as I would like to have a chance to be on the LE diet, etc.. for a couple months.
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The coaching service can be renewed another 6 months for $25 and it's all downloadable and printable so you can have access to your plan itself, the diet book, sample diet, and shopping list forever.

Now is a great time to buy a plan because I only have one to do right now and can get to yours almost right away.
    Thanks Atomic! I have been reading all of your info on here & it is AMAZING! Thank you so much for all your research & I am SO looking forward to getting the plan in a couple of months & getting to chat with you more!!!!! Looks like there have been some really amazing swaying results, praying I get to be one of those too!!!
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Being patient is so hard! Lol. Earlier this year I was so sad thinking it would take forever for August to get here to buy my plan. Now I am like a kid waiting for a gift. I feel like I am going to explode lol. But like you I know that I have to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2j&l View Post
    I am planning on getting one in late Sept, partly due to the fact that both of my boy's birthdays are in July (I must like conceiving in Oct/early Nov. ish, so I would like to have a later Fall or early Winter baby! Not so sure I could plan a 3 in 1 birthday party & make it a hit!
    If hubby would agree though, would love to ttc now, but that is not the case, so I need to be patient! I figure if I am just starting the plan at the end of Sept, that will make me not want to ttc in Oct, as I would like to have a chance to be on the LE diet, etc.. for a couple months.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls ,
    Just wondering if I could join in as I will be ttc Dec '13. I have two boys and this is my last chance and Im going to do everything I can between now and then . Loads a research and hopefully loads of advice from each other on what we going to do .I to am going to give it my best shot as don't want any regrets .
    Exciting times ahead .... : ) Is the plan expensive to buy ?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI! Welcome! The plan is $79 for 6 months. To renew it is $25. Not bad to me if it means that it is a less stressful process.
    Quote Originally Posted by milliemolly View Post
    Hi girls ,
    Just wondering if I could join in as I will be ttc Dec '13. I have two boys and this is my last chance and Im going to do everything I can between now and then . Loads a research and hopefully loads of advice from each other on what we going to do .I to am going to give it my best shot as don't want any regrets .

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by milliemolly View Post
    Hi girls ,
    Hi & welcome! Look forward to chatting with ya more! I feel the same about not wanting to have any regrets! Want to go about this knowing that we tried everything possible, as my husband will not agree to HT, so this is our shot at getting our dd
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2 View Post
    HI! Welcome! The plan is $79 for 6 months. To renew it is $25. Not bad to me if it means that it is a less stressful process.
    Completely agree with you- much less stressful process, and not at all a bad price to increase chances of getting a
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast