Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! I completely understand having to wait for medical reasons. While that is not the reason i am waiting, it may push me back to December or Jan. But hopefully not! I am so excited to have you join us. I look forward to all of us having each other there for support. Three boys wouldn't be bad for me either although a little girl would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by calciumconfused View Post
    Hello everyone,

After loads of research and some talks with the hubby we've decided to have our first attempt October-ish. I got pregnant on the first cycle twice, getting pregnant early in October would get my due date uncomfortably close to the date of my sister's wedding, so we may wait for November.

Before ttc my gall bladder needs to be removed, so it is somewhat dependent on the date I get for my surgery too... So many factors, sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts. But, I think my sway plan is pretty much ready, that has given me some peace at least...

I already have two boys, and wouldn't mind a third, so we're not doing anything drastic. I'll be trying to exercise intensely and doing the diet and that's pretty much it;-)
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowsGirl View Post
    I bought a swaying plan a few days ago...I can't wait to get started!
    Yay!! That's exciting!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowsGirl View Post
    I bought a swaying plan a few days ago...I can't wait to get started!
    Very excited to hear how the plan is for you, and just remember- you have all of us here for support Best of luck, looking forward to updates!
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    planning to start my TTC pink journey in Nov/Dec 2013 as well good luck with everything ladies
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2 View Post
    Welcome!! I completely understand having to wait for medical reasons. While that is not the reason i am waiting, it may push me back to December or Jan. But hopefully not! I am so excited to have you join us. I look forward to all of us having each other there for support. Three boys wouldn't be bad for me either although a little girl would be great!
    Thanks! I look forward to the support too! I think I am close to finalising my sway plan and have joined a gym today to add more exercise opportunities, so things are becoming more real. It's almost Fall! (Pretty hard to imagine at the moment, as we're in the middle of a heat wave here, but still...)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! My husband and I will start trying to sway pink this November/December. He gets home from his deployment right before then, so hopefully it'll happen fast for us! He's on board with doing whatever it is that we have to do, to even out our family I've started charting this cycle, im on CD 3 right now, so I'll have some data for when we're ready to begin BD'ing! We plan on taking supplements, using the moon to guide us, and following the diet, and tracking our pH. Hopefully it'll be enough to get us a baby girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I think I fit in here too I have just finished the pill yesterday and started changing my diet to LE. Going by the Chinese gender charts Sept or Nov/Dec are good months to conceive and as I need to get my cycles back on track after being in the pill I think I will wait until November.
    I'm starting to second guess myself now we are doing all this stuff... With my boys we just decided to have a baby so this time is alot different as I want a baby but I also want a girl so will give it my best and if it turns out to be a boy then so be it, I can say we tried everything and obviously we are meant to have boys
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! And thanks same to you! Hoping that this is an easy process for us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    planning to start my TTC pink journey in Nov/Dec 2013 as well good luck with everything ladies

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calciumconfused View Post
    Thanks! I look forward to the support too! I think I am close to finalising my sway plan and have joined a gym today to add more exercise opportunities, so things are becoming more real. It's almost Fall! (Pretty hard to imagine at the moment, as we're in the middle of a heat wave here, but still...)
    LOL I agree, I looked at the calender and was like wow, at first I was dreading such the long wait and now it seems as though it is creeping up really fast, I am still super excited about it though!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaRose View Post
    Hello ladies! My husband and I will start trying to sway pink this November/December. He gets home from his deployment right before then, so hopefully it'll happen fast for us! He's on board with doing whatever it is that we have to do, to even out our family I've started charting this cycle, im on CD 3 right now, so I'll have some data for when we're ready to begin BD'ing! We plan on taking supplements, using the moon to guide us, and following the diet, and tracking our pH. Hopefully it'll be enough to get us a baby girl!
    Welcome!! It seems as though you have it all planned out, that's great! Plus the support of your husband that's always a plus. Good luck and pink baby dust to us all.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast