Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    Hi! I think I fit in here too I have just finished the pill yesterday and started changing my diet to LE. Going by the Chinese gender charts Sept or Nov/Dec are good months to conceive and as I need to get my cycles back on track after being in the pill I think I will wait until November.
    I'm starting to second guess myself now we are doing all this stuff... With my boys we just decided to have a baby so this time is alot different as I want a baby but I also want a girl so will give it my best and if it turns out to be a boy then so be it, I can say we tried everything and obviously we are meant to have boys
    Welcome and I understand, being the only lady in the house wouldn't be bad but having a princess would be great! I am also on the pill but I will be stopping in Nov because the pill is said to possibly sway pink. That's what I said as well, I don't want to look back and say that I didn't try for her. Then I could say that I was just meant to be a boy mom. But still good luck and pink baby dust
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

My hubby and I will be TTC pink at the end of this year, going into beginning of next year. Dh very supportive and will do everything he needs to do to help our sway, we have 5 boys and we desperately want a girl more than anything.

Im from Australia and have just paid for the annual membership so I havent looked at the sway plans of the diets in depth yet.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope View Post
    Hi everyone

My hubby and I will be TTC pink at the end of this year, going into beginning of next year. Dh very supportive and will do everything he needs to do to help our sway, we have 5 boys and we desperately want a girl more than anything.

Im from Australia and have just paid for the annual membership so I havent looked at the sway plans of the diets in depth yet.

Hello & welcome!! This site is packed full of so much amazing information- best of luck and hope you get your little girl this time around
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are any of you gals planning on going team green and not finding out gender until baby's birthday?
    I am contemplating this, as my hubby would like it to be a surprise.. On the other hand, I feel like it would be good to prepare myself, perhaps??
    Also, as silly as it sounds- a lot of my friends who are boy moms have not found out on their most recent, and so far- all of these have been girls, so I am sort of afraid to find out when that time comes...
    Anyway, still a long way from that, have to TTC 1st-lol, but was just wondering everyone else's thoughts...
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We wont be finding out until birthday, with our last baby they told us girl 6 times from 18 weeks all the way up to 30 weeks and then at 32 weeks the lady said oh actually that might be boy bits there but i cant be sure. There is no way i am going through that again so I would rather not know at all. It was absolutely devestating to be told again and again yes its a girl yes its a girl for to be told 8 weeks from bringing her home that no sorry looks like it could be a boy, not to mention having to change all the pink stuff.

So definitely team green here

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But im a bit off that too lol have to ttc first haha.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure I'll want to know. I'll try not to obsess over nub-shots and wait until the 20-week scan, but maybe I'll have an earlier private scan just for the gender at 16 weeks.

I'd rather have the disappointment at 20 weeks, so I can get used to the idea and be extremely happy at the birth, rather than having the gender disappointment at the birth.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope View Post
    We wont be finding out until birthday, with our last baby they told us girl 6 times from 18 weeks all the way up to 30 weeks and then at 32 weeks the lady said oh actually that might be boy bits there but i cant be sure. There is no way i am going through that again so I would rather not know at all. It was absolutely devestating to be told again and again yes its a girl yes its a girl for to be told 8 weeks from bringing her home that no sorry looks like it could be a boy, not to mention having to change all the pink stuff.

So definitely team green here
    I am really afraid of that too! Would hate to be told the opposite and get all prepared! Are you afraid you will feel sad if you get another boy on birthday??

Guess I will have to see how I feel at the 20 wk scan to know if I truly can be patient enough to not find out....
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I can imagine. The disappointment of being told girl then finding out it's a boy seems far greater than just finding out it's a boy.

I think that I wouldn't dare believe it until there had been more scans confirming it to begin with, but after this story I'd still be very cautious. Hmmm...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol no I can't go team green I am too impatient lol. I am one of those people that can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2j&l View Post
    Are any of you gals planning on going team green and not finding out gender until baby's birthday?
    I am contemplating this, as my hubby would like it to be a surprise.. On the other hand, I feel like it would be good to prepare myself, perhaps??
    Also, as silly as it sounds- a lot of my friends who are boy moms have not found out on their most recent, and so far- all of these have been girls, so I am sort of afraid to find out when that time comes...
    Anyway, still a long way from that, have to TTC 1st-lol, but was just wondering everyone else's thoughts...
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast