Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Perfect month to have a baby?

What would your ideal birth month be? Long term birthday celebrating reasons? The most ideal months to give birth? If you could pick any day of the year to have a baby what day and why?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have two april babies and a February, and a soon to be August baby... and i def love April!! i personally think april or may are the perfect months to have a baby...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking spring as well. I also thought October/ November too. What is it about April that makes it your favorite?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 11:21 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was nice having nice weather for the baby and summer pregnancies suck in my opinion lol... With my winter baby it was basically hibernation when he was born cause it was so cold ... I liked bein able to sit on the patio with the babies
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an April baby and it was lovely! The day we left the hospital it was beautiful warm weather out but not hot at all. Very comfy for him and us as we adjusted to becoming new parents. Also I figure April 12th (his birthday) there's a good chance for half decent weather to do something outside with the kids at future birthday parties, but we'll always need an indoor option (of course you need this anyway even in the summer!)

Our second baby is due in January so it's gonna be completely different and COLD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first son was born in Aug and my second son was born in Oct. I definitely don't want to be super pregnant again in the summer. It was awful both times! I would love a Dec/Jan/Feb baby.
    Two adorable & one sweet baby GIRL
    Our family is complete!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both my sons are form November 3 years and 2 weeks apart. But our second son was born 5 weeks too early! I would like to have a spring daughter because its so much easier to get at house with a newborn. November can be very cold here with snow and ice. April/June would be perfect for me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I kinda like having an August baby, I didn't have to worry about snowy roads going to the hospital when I was in labor, she never got sick, and there's really not much going on in August. Plus, if you have a kid who is a little smaller or less mature, no one will say anything if you hold them back for a year. My parents put me into school and I had a June birthday, so I was like a year younger than some of the kids in my class. I was physically/socially behind and so much smaller and less mature that it really put me at a disadvantage.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May. I just had a May baby and I LOVE it!

I had a September and an October before. I would not choose another fall or winter baby. They were both sick a lot as little ones (my first got RSV at 3 months). We were trapped inside a lot, which was especially hard with my first, since I was kinda bored. And then also hard with my second because I was trapped inside with a rowdy toddler and a baby. And then when I wanted to do fun stuff in the summer, they were at that awkward age of crawling but not walking, so the beach and the park were hard. Cause I couldn't put them down and have them stay put, but they weren't able to crawl around in those places.

So I said I wanted my third in the spring or summer (March-July) and we ended up with a May 9th baby. And I am loving it so far. She will be over 6 months for the winter season. We have done so much fun stuff with the big brothers (park, beach, walks) and she just comes along in her sling.

I plan to try for our last baby to be born in June or July (since we already have a May and I like separate birth months too).
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast