Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC PINK! Nov/Dec 2013

Hello , my dh and I will start ttc pink at the end of the year. Well he will be just bding. Does not know about the pink part :-) is anyone else going to start trying at the end of the year?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi- hoping to try for a girl around Dec 2013 into the new year. I plan on making a plan just have to figure out what all that will involve! My husband will be doing the same as yours, as the diet & supps are not gonna be his thing. Are you going to try diets or any kind of plan?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're planning to start trying for a girl in November . I think the most I'll be able to get my DH into is timing... He is supportive but he is also pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing... He'd be just as happy with 3 boys but he knows I'd like the experience of raising a daughter.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2j&l View Post
    Hi- hoping to try for a girl around Dec 2013 into the new year. I plan on making a plan just have to figure out what all that will involve! My husband will be doing the same as yours, as the diet & supps are not gonna be his thing. Are you going to try diets or any kind of plan?
    Hi there yes I plan to do the LE diet and buy the plan from here or attempt to figure one out myself. I am sure I will buy the plan because I am a very indecisive person and will change things all of the time lol. NICE TO MEET YOU!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I will also be TTC in hopes of PINK Novemberish lol...I'm new to this site so in the mean time I'm looking around and learning how to sway PINK, good luck to us!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Also going for PINK here anytime from Oct-Dec 2013! I am having Vitex right now and will add SP for at least 3 months before trying, drop it and then have Clomid. I will also do the LE diet for 6 weeks prior. DH is not doing much, maybe baby aspirin or OLE. I was considering timing but I've heard it is already so hard to conceive on Clomid that timing would be a waste of time, still unsure if I will try a 2 day cut off on the first cycle, just to humour myself. It will be interesting to see how many pinks come out of this post! Wishing you all good luck with your sway!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I am sure you might have already figured some of this out TTC Pink library is a great place to start on here when trying to figure out whats what. Good luck and I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say/sway methods
    Quote Originally Posted by bgtorres View Post
    Hello I will also be TTC in hopes of PINK Novemberish lol...I'm new to this site so in the mean time I'm looking around and learning how to sway PINK, good luck to us!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on your swaying. My dh does not know that I want a daughter lol. For the longest time I wanted three sons and now I do want a daughter.I had even named him if we had a third son.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftPinky View Post
    We're planning to start trying for a girl in November . I think the most I'll be able to get my DH into is timing... He is supportive but he is also pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing... He'd be just as happy with 3 boys but he knows I'd like the experience of raising a daughter.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies We will also be hoping to join team pink nov/dec. My dh and I would both really love a daughter after us having two little guys (DS1 Just turned 3 & DS2 just turned 1) and DH's two brothers both have 3 boys each and we've decided to sway for our 3rd and final. They seem to be a boy producing family! DH said he would happily support my sway, not sure if he knows what he has got himself in for lol

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2 View Post
    Hi there yes I plan to do the LE diet and buy the plan from here or attempt to figure one out myself. I am sure I will buy the plan because I am a very indecisive person and will change things all of the time lol. NICE TO MEET YOU!

Nice to meet you too- we should stay in touch as it sounds like we will be doing the same thing around the same time! I have decided to buy a plan also when the time comes, simply because there is SOSOSO much info out there, & I want to know that I gave it the best shot possible! Plus, I am such a worry-wart, I would constantly be wondering if my plan was a terrible one, etc...
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast