Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I insane???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't speak to your sanity level but I know that my threshold for children out of diapers is three so that is the limit that I gave my husband. Of course, if I let him, we'd have 5-7 children with the justification that I don't have to be pregnant that much, just a mom to that many. LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still preggie and back researching a sway I'm certifiable ;-)
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sometimes think I am insane (and I'm working on a psych degree, so there ya go!) depending on how badly behaved my crew was that day. I hope that 20 years from now that feeling of insanity has left

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So it seems I am not the only one who is feeling crazy I have a wonderful 3months old boy and started wondering if i should have another baby a few weeks after delivery. This is so strange to me. I don't know if i just want another baby or if deep down i would only be trying for a girl since i already have 2 boys. I feel so confused. When we were ttc our 2 baby, i was totally convinced that it would be our last. Even when i discovred it was a boy, i was still convinced this was our last. But now that i have my little one in my arms, and smell that wonderful smell of his skin, i need to feel this sensation much longer. My little baby is just adorable, I want to hold him forever. I'm dreaming of another baby and yet am afraid that if i'll have another one, I won't have enough time to dedicate to this one. I would feel so guilty. And then the big problem arises....MONEY! It's already difficult with 2 children, let alone 3! Mortgages have to be paid, i need to buy a car, still need to buy things for the house....I'm definately going mad! And still, the thought of another baby is haunting me and my fertility watch is ticking fast...I'll be 36 in a few weeks. I feel so confused
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123