Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dragonmother, did you purchase a personalised plan from Atomic? I think exercise is good to do if you can, in order to help lose a steady amount of weight cardio favours pink you are trying to shrink muscle mass not build it though, diet will hopefully lower ph, its like exercise mind when looking after a little one lol! I would do what you can, I am only managing to do 1 to 2 times a week as I am looking after my husband, son, and 12 wk old baby and back at work too!!, we are trying to trick our body's into thinking times are hard and you would be better off producing pink when ttc goodluck everyone!!
    Last edited by Lolo; January 22nd, 2014 at 03:52 AM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lolo!
    Yes i bought the plan, and really trying to follow diet and exercise.
    I'm cycling indoors on a hometrainer for an hour every day in average speed with no resistance. Hope this will contribute..
    I can imagine you're very busy!! We are the queens of multitasking!
    Im sure you'll do good with diet.
    Im doing ok, but im not able to prepare anything other than bread for lunch..
    Im afraid of eggs as well( lol)..
    When i strictly ate eggs meat,and fruit, vegetables and nuts only when conceiving my son i ate a lot of eggs..
    But that was an unintended hardcore boy sway ; )

What are you eating for lunch?

Goodluck!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello beautiful mummy's!

I think I can officially join a "TTC" thread which is SO exciting. I purchased a customised plan in Oct 2013 and having been eating LE and taking the recommended supp's since then. I haven't been exercising but have lost 6 kilos/13 pounds and have dropped from a BMI of 20 down to 18 so I can't really afford to lose much more. I'm currently on day 39 of my cycle and booked in to get blood tests done next cycle to HOPEFULLY start clomid next cycle so we can TTC!

Reading this back I'm feeling okay about my sway but I know when it comes time to actually trying I'll freak a bit LOL! I hope, wish and pray we all get our longed for little girls xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dragonmother, I have been vegetarian for 13 years, almost vegan I would say lol! I don't eat eggs they make me feel Ill lol! I am only managing cardio once a week better than nothing I suppose. I have fallen off the wagon thou with the diet I am blaming my Af trying to get back into it, I am having two wraps for lunch with low fat humus fresh basil leaves and baby tomatoes and peeled cucumber it's hard isn't it getting ideas for food it's easily done to fall off, I think for me I have to allow myself a cheat here and there ��

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi flowergirl, I am naturally thin or was before my pregnancy my son is now 3 months old, my bmi before was 18, now I am not sure I put on 3 stone after birth I was 10 stone 6. now I am 9 stone 11 so its slowly falling off I think baby weight is the hardest to fall off I think, may I ask why you are having Clomid is that because your weight being lower its stopped Ovulation? Clomid sways pink too doesn't it?
    Last edited by Lolo; January 26th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!
    Can i join you?
    I have been started dieting fot the last 3 weeks en hopefully doing our first attempt in 3 weeks. That depends of my cycle, wich is kinda long..I might need some Clomid, like i did when conceiving DS1.

The diet is going ok, i allready lost 6 kilo in 3 weeks. So i'm not doing anything extra, i'm afraid i might stop ovulating if i lose too much. So i'm a couch potato lol.

My DH is using all the supps, and i am too. I sometimes miss my breakfast but thinking of a litle girl makes it doable...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lolo,

I've always had long, irregular cycles and I can't pinpoint that I actually ovulate at all (at least since trying to monitor it since Sept 2013 - even before losing weight). My pH never seems to go over 4-4.4, I don't get any EWCM and have never had a pos OPK so although clomid sways pink so I'm more eager to get it, I'm pretty sure I have a genuine need for it. I saw my doctor last year and she wanted to see that I'd been TTC for 6 months prior to even ordering this blood test I get next cycle. Obviously I haven't actually "tried" to fall preg because I'm following my plan and wanted to give it time to change my body chemistry before DTD so I am praying so hard that my bloods show I do need the clomid because I'm afraid the only way I'll ovulate now is if I put on a several kilo's which would be devastating after all these months of LE. x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're going so well Dutchgirl! I lost the weight fairly quickly too and have just been in maintenance mode waiting for the clomid process to hopefully start. When you had clomid for your DS what do you think you did that swayed blue? I have two boys and am forever dreaming of knowing what it's like to experience having a little girl... Thank you for the reminder that that's why we skip breakfast! I also find it hard to miss meals - especially brekky - and sometimes lose sight of why I'm doing it because I've been on LE for what feels like ages now! So exciting that your attempt is so soon, I would love to have ours in Feb too, just waiting for this crazy long cycle to end so I can get my bloods done (day 40 today!!) x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not all beer and skittles is it!! Lol! It's hardwork the diet I am managing the skipping of breakfast but it's hard not to snack, I am not sure if I can last at the diet I am trying I hope we all get there sooner rather than later

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too Lolo! I'm coming to a point now where I'm just ready to TTC and hopefully fall pretty quickly

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast