Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes let's hope and pray, I am feeling rather weak tired and jittery sometimes through lack of a proper diet maybe or I might be recovering still from birth lol! 3 mths ago I don't know! Anyway are any of you going to use lubes? I am starting next month my first attempt but never used lubes have no idea on how to use them lol! I have got Aci jel and Rephresh anyone using them?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flowergirl, i think i swayed blue with Clomid because we BD right at my ovulation. I went every second day in the hospital so my gyn told me when my ovulation was coming.
    And i ate cereals, lots of sweet, allways when passing the fridge or store i looked inside for some chocolate od bisquits...
    Allways big breakfasts...

So right now i'm heaving a hard time not eating any sweets of candy! But thinking of a baby girl is what keeps me going!

So you have long cycles as well...Me too unfortunately...My last one was 36 days...I'm on fertility friend and recording to my temp i will have my period after 28 days...I hope so but don't think so.
    So i'm hoping to do an attempt after 3 weeks but i'm not sure!

Lolo, i bought RePHresh...When conceiving my 2 boys i often had vaginal infections so i think that my PH was too high...

Thanks girls for keeping the spirit up! So happy we can talk ourselfs through this!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Lolo, I want to use repHresh and sylk but also very unfamiliar with what to do! From the sounds of things repHresh is one you apply regularly (every 3 days?) in the lead up to TTC and sylk is one you use whilst DTD. I'll have to become familiar with what to do there!

I'm also feeling super weak som days and lack energy from the diet. I'm also less tolerant because I'm always hungry - hating that side to it! Trying desperately to be a 'carefree girl mummy' but hunger makes me feel uptight .

Dutchgirl, I'm up to day 42 of my cycle now (ridiculous). I saw my doctor yesterday and she has let me have my bloods done now to start the ball rolling with bringing on AF and hopefully I she'll prescribe clomid if my results show I need it. I'm hoping my weightloss and diet changes are enough to pull me through with clomid. I'll do the jellies but undecided on frequency or the day/s to DTD. You feel like you go your DS from BD on ov? Although I've always been vegetarian I did eat in more of a HE friendly plus DTD on ov (I think!) with my boys but I also had long cycles then so not entirely sure of timing. I didn't have clomid then though so that's a pretty major difference.

So now the wait for my blood test results begin. my fingers and toes are crossed I can start clomid in Feb and have our first attempt! Ekk! Scary/exciting all in one!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi flowergirl & Dutchgirl, I feel for you I hope you get this sorted what a stress it must be, like you said try really hard not to get stressed by it, and visualise girl in your head and hopefully it will get u through. I am very much the veggie, was skipping breakfast but eating more high nutrients I would on times and snacking without realising I did the shettles method I also think I did it too near the O. I was also taking calcium/mag supplements and high dose of folic acid months leading up to it, I don't know about u ladies I feel in such a rush to try and complete my dream cos of age/health probs/money I am so hoping it will happen this year whilst I am in baby mode I am working already as have too we can't afford for me to be off at all. And we r struggling already I love my other son and new baby with all my heart and wouldn't change them for the world but part of me feels selfish having this burning desire to have a daughter and its not to dress her in pink, but to hopefully have a mother and daughter bond I have never exprienced before its makes me feel so desparate I feel my hole life is on hold until this happens this is our last chance we can't do it again I feel my happiness is on this I am crazy!! does anyone else feel this way?? I think it's a good idea to vent our thoughts here this will stop our stress levels getting out of control lol! Xxxxx
    Last edited by Lolo; January 30th, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lolo, it's so hard having this wish and not knowing wheter the dream will come out or not...I understand your feelings very well...

Flowergirl, super that your blood is tested! I hope you will get Clomid soon. It's all coming a bit closer now!

I'm kinda freaking out right now! My period has arrived! After only 24 days!
    I think it's because of the Vitex that i'm taking, 800 mg a day..So i'm going to take only have of that..

I'm on the diet for nearly 4 weeks and this month we will do our first attempt..I'm so scared!
    We will be doing a combi of compressed frequent release and abstaining. Plus all the supps, J&D and RePHresh...And a lots of prayers...

It's a bit awkward, but sometimes i feel like there's a little girl waiting for me...So i went to the chapel and put a candle there for her...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AAAHHHHHH TODAY Marks Exactly Three Weeks out from our First Attempt... Getting SO Nervous and Excited at the same time! Can't believe it's almost here, getting so close.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodlk ladies for your attempt soon!!! Agh!! It terrifies me too especially having a baby already, I am now going to start mine in march so it gives me alittle time longer on the diet and that's the best month to start with for swaying pink, anybody know what type of alcohol is best for pink?? Xxxxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Seamaiden!

I thought acid wine...

Girls, what do you suggest? FR or abstaining?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dutchgirl, I think fr release to good for older Dh they say, younger ones Dh suit Abstaining although I could wrong mayb send a message to Atomic xxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The snacking!!! Arghh...
    The craving is scary almost, lol..
    I cheated or twice, not feeling guilty.
    Some things can't be ignored ; )

Exciting: think i had my o; then bd that day.
    But i don't trust these ovulationtests completely, not sure which result is a certain peak! I guess it was the two darkest stripes.
    How are you checking O?
    The waiting has started!
    Where are you ladies in your cycle now?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast