Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    11DPO today... Just returned from vacation, and still hoping and praying. I know a lot of women have seen bfps by this time in their cycle, but I haven't given up hope yet. Still no AF (due in 3 days but I usually start spotting a few days in advance) Plus, some other minor symptoms. Hoping it isn't my imagination or wishful thinking. LOL

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how are we all??? I have some news I got a BPF!!!! this morning I actually can't not believe it!!! The due date will be on my 40th birthday what a present!!!! Lol! I am slightly nervous as we only had one attempt!! 5 days before O. My t levels I am sure where thru the roof as we have had a lot of money stresses, but anyway I just hope I have a healthy pink or blue in there and close sibling for my 5 month old, I will have to be Intouch with my doctors as the medications I take for my stomach condition can cause miscarriage and I was seen monthly thorough my pregnancy last time! I hope you all get your bfp soon too!!! Goodluck ladies xxxxxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats lolo!! How exciting, and what an awesome birthday present a healthy little baby will be!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how are you all doing?? Xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I hope you are all good? I have some news I wanted to share with you I had a nifty test/scan and the results came back today with low risk and its a GIRL!!!!! I have been in complete shock since and her due date will be on my birthday what a present from god, I want to say thankyou for all your support and help on here Atomic has been my life line to this without her I would not be complete as sad as that sounds the longing I have had for a mother and daughter relationship has been tough as I don't have that with mine, but I will get to experience it after all, amazing I will be still lurking on here and please let me know if you have any news too share lots of love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Lolo! 👍
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies! Hope I can join in? I was on here a few months ago TTC but didn't fall pregnant so took a break and now I'm back and ready to give it another go. I have 2 boys, youngest is 2yo and in full on tantrum mode...OMG!! We are TTC a girl. So back on the LE diet which will be hard as I am now a SAHM and I tend to snack all day.
    I was back on the pill for a few months as my cycles were irregular and I finished the last pack 2 weeks ago. Something weird happened though, normally I have a 6 day period but not this time...it was only 3 days :/ I'm guessing my body was just adjusting so I don't want to TTC this month as I want to see what my body does and let it get back to normal. So we will probably start trying in July or August.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678