Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I think that's the reason why in the Netherlands they made the school rules different. Here you start school at the age of 4 and the week you turn 4 you have to start at school.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love a winter baby, all mine have been summer babies and I live in Oz so it has been singlets and nappies!! I want to dress a newborn up in the gorgeous little white bear suits or any little outfit for that matter heheh I see Have them wrapped in the fluffiest soft blanket, cause thats what I picture in my head lol. So I am going with a either J month!! Plus it is half way from Christmas so they don't have to wait all year bugging me when there birthday is!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was trying to decide between spring or late fall. Maybe a transfer in June would be ideal.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had our daughter in May, which was pretty nice, however, the first part of my pregnancy was during the holidays while I was feeling awful from all the morning sickness! This time we're going to start trying during the holidays to hopefully have a fall baby. Our thoughts were that since we are trying for a boy, and boys tend to mature a little slower than girls, we'd rather have him be one of the older students in school...we want to give him every advantage possible :-) Plus, although I'll have to deal with the excruciating summer months here in FL while pregnant, at least the weather will be nice once the baby arrives, and we can enjoy some time outside. With our daughter, the months after she was born were so hot, it was miserable. Plus, it seemed the only thing that calmed the colic was being outside, lol. And with having one May birthday, and one fall birthday, they'll be spaced out enough to save for presents and plan parties!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of my ds' b-days are in July.. Great month for parties, as it is nice and warm! This time around we are planning Oct.-Feb. b-day though, b/c with ds2 I sat inside the house and breastfed him all summer. I am an outside person and did not like the fact that we were stuck in the house during the beautiful weather! Kinda too weird to sit on the patio and try to feed with all of the bugs and summer sun Also, they are old enough to be able to sit in the grass and play in the summer if they are Oct/Nov baby
    Have to admit though, neither of my boys ever got sick when they were babies...
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked having my DS in June. It really worked out perfectly, didn't have to wear GINORMOUS winter maternity clothing because it was spring for the last trimester, and I got to enjoy the rest of summer with him on mat leave . My DD was born late September and it wasn't the longest summer of my life!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ideal month would be February to have a baby. That is a month my husband isn't in the field harvesting or planting. We had one son end of November and harvest can still be going on and the other in May (which was nice because of the weather), but that is planting season. February also sounds good because I know warm weather is a few months away which gives me some time to shed some pounds and get back into my normal clothes.
    Married my high school sweetheart
    Mr. O (2009)
    Mr. E (2011)
    We both are hoping, wishing and praying to add a baby girl to our family!
    May 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12