Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!! Hopefully we'll be over there soon!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi treens! It sounds like you guys have a house full! That must be a lot of fun :-) I got AF on the 9th, so I'm a few days ahead of you, but my cycles have been a little long lately, so we may end up very close together.

We live in Tampa, FL and have just one daughter so far. I think we'll likely stop at just 2 kids though, so this is our only shot at having a little guy.

I did go ahead and buy the personalized plan on here, simply to save myself some time. It really helped with deciding what supplements to take and all that, as I feel like I could research all day long and still not be sure. There's so much information out there!

We swayed for our daughter (she's 2.5) using the in-gender plan, but found this site this time around. I really like the theories behind this sway, and hopefully it will work out!

My sister in law is swaying blue one month ahead of us (they are trying right around Thanksgiving, while we will around Christmas), so it'll be interesting to see if it works out for them. Why have you guys decided to wait until Dec to sway? For us it was all about timing, lol. My daughter came almost 3 weeks early, and we'd like to have our kids 4 years apart in school to help with costs and such (plus there is some that say boys tend to do better if they are older in school), so in order to get a 9/1 or later bady, we're waiting till the end of the year. Plus, last time I was in my first trimester during the holidays and was miserably sick. This time I want to enjoy the holidays before that all kicks in, lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi crazycatcouple!

I didn't even know about swaying till 2 months ago! So I'm excited to see if it works too!

We are waiting because with my husbands job he gets paid 95% of his wage to take 5 months off work which is awesome!!! So we wanted to wait a bit cuz he was just off a year ago. We don't want them to get mad lol. Also i know its crazy but the chinese gender chart shows boys DEC-MARCH for us. It was correct for my last 3 kids so we wanted to be safer than sorry

We are hopping it won't be to hard to get a BFP but it took us 4 months with our daughter…. Well 2.5 years &4 months. My husband had a vasectomy when we met and we knew we wanted it reversed and we ended up being on a waiting list for 2.5 years. Now we don't know if he could be scared over or anything. We are crossing our fingers everything will be ok

We are from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Today it is -36 which is about -33 for you. Its crazy here i bet it is amazing there! But only 6 weeks and we will be in mexico. I have read that more boys are born when they are conceived in the winter months, its defiantly winter here.

I stay at home and have my own daycare and my husband works for the university of Saskatchewan as a web master.

So anything special you will be doing? Any tips you can give me lol. I guess i could say i have been trying the eat more often, cutting down on dairy. I have been eating bananas and i hate them lol.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all
    Joining in for TTC blue in December. We have an 18 month old DD and were going to hold off for a few more months, but I'm so clucky I want to try now! Will just mean no wines over Christmas if we fall straight away but I can live with that! Have been on the HE diet since the start of Nov, and loosely following the IG diet (upping protein, reducing dairy intake, upping salt and juice, cutting out sugar) for a few months before that. I'm from Australia. Looking forward to chatting baby dust everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I also have an 18m DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hows everyone doing? ready for December???

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow treens -36, that sounds so strange to hear when it's 40 degrees (C) outside here! Summer has definitely hit here in the last few days! I took DD to the corner shop before and I think the poor thing got a little bit sunburnt in the 5 mins we were out...I'll have to watch that!

I'll have to come back and write more later as I can hear DD waking up...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys i started this thread and dint check it for a while and now i see all these responses its great thanks for responding..i m from Australia have a lil girl who is 18 months on 14th dec and i dont want big diff between kids. Plus i would like to take break from work once i have the other one.I only want two kids and always wanted both genders so we have a daughter and would like a son but if doesnt happen its ok lol. Another reason is i have two sisters and both have boys no girls so i m kind of keen to have one myself. I wanted to try from dec as its holiday time and we tend to eat more and thats good for boy.i have taken personalised plan as i dont get time to research and its great. I am on supps but i dont do exercise as mentioned in it.so lets see.I have put on weight on the HE diet which they say good for boy.what you guys are doing?
    DD born on 14.06.2012

EDD 8th March 2015.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, we are also going to start TTCing in December, hoping to sway boy as well because we only want two kids and always wanted both genders so we have a daughter and would like a son

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meant to come back beforehand! Umm so what have I been doing- I've upped my protein & red meat intake, eating 3 meals a day (when I can) often I don't have time to cook so a lot of the protein is boiled eggs. Haven't eaten sugar or artificial sweetener for months. Upped fat intake (esp coconut oil & avocado) Completely different to when I had DD and was living off sugar, diet soft drink and low fat yoghurt.

Taking vit D, fish oil, folic acid, spirulina, EPO and have ural and Robitussin to take in the next few days pre O.
    Stopped cardio and doing weights 2-3x/ week.

What worries me:
    Haven't been able to BD frequently- we are still only about once a week as we're just never home at the same time
    Night shift & not getting enough sleep- I heard this sways pink, but there's nothing I can do about it apart from change careers!

I think that's about it, will add more if I remember! What's everyone else doing?

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast