Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1411
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wahooo!!! Best of luck Steph Hope you don't get too cold lying out naked on the bed!
    marriedmom what a strange dream Hope it's a sign of a little girl to come x
    Best of luck Rosie! Bring on the pink bfps!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You crack me up girls! So funny

Go Stephk!!

Rosie, I'm also taking notes from your 'book' hehe and will need that stool too lol
    Marriedmum, love your dream! Would love to have a see thru belly when I'm pregg

I need to get my 'mojo' back as at the moment I wish I could get preggo without the DTD lol - poor hubby!
    I'm just a bit apprehensive since the surgery. I need to get in the mood for luuuv ;-)
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't blame you Lavien. After my c-section with my first I was terrified to have sex and my husband was too. Maybe a little massage and alcohol would help you out??

I think it would be cool to get as many ladies in the shower as we could and see how many of us come out with girls! haha. Everyone I know that conceived in the shower had girls but they were all mainly oopsie babies but also one attempts so maybe that says something??!

Once when I was pregnant with DS2 I had a dream that he popped his head out of my stomach and started talking to me....creepy!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie that dream would have creeped me out too!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lavie, I bet any type of surgery will take it's toll on your body so maybe it just needs a bit of tlc at the moment. Maybe try a night away if you could at all. Might do you the world of good after what you've been through. It would be nice though to have a magic wand to just make us all pregnant without all this ttc lark!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah thanks. A night away would be lovely ... Not sure we can manage that at the moment unfortunately.
    'Dutch courage' is prob what I need lol. Don't want any cobwebs starting to appear ;-)
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go for it Lavien!

Ugh almost 5 pm here and my second test was negative as well...I really thought it would come up positive.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe Steph!! Hope tonight is your night Rosie xx
    Married your trip sounds fabulous!! So relaxing...
    Daisymoo I think your advice to Rosie is the best for yourself stick with every 4 days, I know you want to get pregnant but you have only had one attempt and this could very well be your month!! And one attempt has seen great results. Next month if there is one you can re-evaluate!! good luck xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, you ladies sure have been chatty It sounds like sways are moving ahead nicely. We had a couple of problems this morning. Dh had shall I say performance anxiety. Then when we tried again he got a leg cramps. Me, I have anxiety. Breathless, racing heart, feeling sick I have light fade in for OPK's. I hope I get my +OPK tomorrow night. I managed to get my Mum and DSD to look after the kids tomorrow night Mind you, I have very stretchy cm atm, which is most unlike me. I don't usually have much I think it's because I upped my Robitussin. I have night shift tonight but, hoping to get a little bd in before I head off to work. Dh says he has some anxiety about it all. He even suggested we should try and be a bit more creative with things. He seemed keen on the lingerie idea
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you think ladies? One or two days away? I'm thinking one. Maybe even today. I had a cup of tea about 1 1/2 hours ago. Cervix is also up high and I think soft. Definitely high though as I can only just reach it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boysway; April 25th, 2014 at 03:00 AM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast