Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome marriedmom!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome more swayers!! Do we still not have any boy swayers in here?? I am shocked! Looks like lots of pink headed toward us in early 2015

Rosie....you know what is interesting, I had the same thing happen after my little one was born. Had to go back to the doc after a week and a half (with piece in hand) because I lost a big chunk of placenta that was part of my abruption (prolly the part that pulled away) and they checked to make sure everything was out. BUT, I have some awful, painful, heavy periods now. I don't know if it's related, since I had somewhat heavy periods before kids and haven't had many since I conceived my first son in Feb 2009. I had 5 or so between my first and second and not a single one between my second and third. So my memory might be blocking out how painful they were back then. But this is my 4th since baby and they are killing me. I am down for at least a couple days when they first start. Weird. Did your doc check to make sure all was fine after you lost the chunk of retained placenta? (Sorry you are in pain, mine is here right now too).
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hotdogz- my periods are crazy heavy now too and full of clots. I had gone into the ER with pain about 2 weeks after he was born and they did a scan and said it looked like everything was out. I showed them the picture of the chunk that fell out but they tried to deny it was placenta. I am worried still something is wrong and I won't be able to get pregnant or it will cause a miscarriage or other issues with the baby..maybe I am just worrying for no reason, I dunno.

I exercised through the pain last night and guess what! NO pain today at all. I mean I heard exercise could help with the pain but omg it is just gone. normally the majority of the pain is in my intestines and rectum..if I have any bits of gas go through I just want to die.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new here, planning to sway girl in April or May. I just started the diet and exercising in the past few days and I am struggling. I am a Personal Trainer so eat the complete opposite of the girl diet!
    5 1/2 Due Sept 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hotdogz and rosie, that's truly awful what you guys went through. Can only imagine how difficult that was and with a newborn to look aftet at the same time. Glad exercise is working for you rosie. I've decided to go down the no exercise route. I normally walk several times a week but as my attempt is in 8 weeks I'm afraid I won't have enough time for my T levels to get used to the more extreme cardio exercise and I could end up swaying blue! So it's a couch life for me which is hard to get used to! Especially as my third meal yesterday was a giant bag of maltesers (500 cals!!!!) I stayed low in cals all day so I could fit them in to my limits ha!
    Welcome fitblonde. Yep I think our whole group is swaying pink. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I've just ventured upon this site. Hoping for some advice and support to help my gender dream

When are you planning on trying? End of May onwards. Stopping in late September if no bfp. Probably not resume trying till 2015
    Have you started to sway yet? Not presently due to AF following IUD removal but hoping from Monday to start.
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? Again not presently, just stumbled into this so hoping to be clued up by end of February to give a good 3 months before trying.
    Which gender are you hoping for?
    Any concerns you have currently? That I'll get impatient or bored or I'll be disappointed with another girl.
    Last edited by dreaminginblue; February 18th, 2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: wrong abbreviation used

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^Big welcome!! We needed some blue swayers around here

It's a bit overwhelming at first on this site, buts its got tons and tons of great info. Poke around a while and let it start settling in and you'll certainly not be bored It's some interesting stuff. I'm in love with having this knowledge, so much that I've started to evaluate what I think people will have in real life based on the info. Lol.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hotdogz, I did some reading into Atomics threads and feel a bit more clued up. Going to give the forums a read and see if it makes sense though tbh so far diet wise, it could explain why we have 2 girls. Not that I'd change that for anything

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Btw your youngest ds and I have the same b-day! 4/9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Welcome marriedmom!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Page 11 of 142 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast