Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1411
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I hope we get our DG this cycle.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you guys are not alone, I am so fed up of this TTC business. My DH had a massive go at me when he got home last night about my diet and the amount of time I spend in the gym. He was just letting off steam after a stressful day but he doesnt realise how much his blaming me for not being PG upsets me. He makes horrible throwaway comments and then forgets but then I spend ages afterwards thinking about the conversation and defending myself in my head, I hate him for it because he knows I am trying to avoid confrontation!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs steph xxx

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry steph. Men don't realize how much words eat away at us ladies! I really hope this is your month, you really deserve it to be.

I am feeling blah about ttc as well. My Dh had it out with me a little last night too. I keep going on to him about how the baby was a girl and that was my only chance and it's gone. He told me to get my butt to the gym and work for it. So I did. I have to stop thinking negatively but it's hard. I'm honestly terrified of having another miscarriage.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie I am sure the reasons for the mc were nothing to do with exercise or swaying. It was probably something out of your control. I know it doesn't make things any easier for you but I really don't think at that early stage there's anything you can do. You don't even share a blood supply for the first 6 weeks. Sorry to hear your DH isn't as sympathetic as he should be x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so steph! I just read on here about the increased rates of miscarriage due to swaying and it made me uneasy and unsure if I even wanted to sway anymore.

My Dh has been super sympathetic buy he doesn't like when I get in my Debbie downer mode and he was trying to shake me out of it. Sometimes I just need to be a Debbie downer though...it's my way of grieving I guess.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Men!!!! My god sometimes they haven't a clue what's going on do they! Steph I don't know how you held back last night Fair play to you! Ttc is so stressful I don't think men have any idea how stressful it is Bet he'll make it up to you later (he better!!)

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww Rosie Huge hugs. I agree with steph. But, yes it does help to have a big cry every once in a while xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes Boysway I love a good cry too!! Rosie I don't know why these men don't just get it that there are times that we genuinely NEED to be Debbie!! Can they just leave us to it or be sympathetic and we will get over it quicker!!!

I confronted DH tonight because last nights comments were still p1ssing me off and it took him ages to acknowledge that he knows sod all about food, nutrition, women's hormones etc so why he has to opine on these bloody things!!! I don't tell him how to play cricket or how to be an engineer!!! I really feel he has ruined everything by making me stew mentally on this and then make stupid comments. Then finally he says oh but I didn't mean it I was just stressed what's your problem!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ugh!! Men are frustrating! I am glad you confronted your Dh Steph. Of course they never mean what they say...I don't know how many times I have heard that one! I hope you can relax a little more now that you got it off your chest. That is why we ladies have each other! To vent!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast