Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol are you still secretly hoping for twins

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Secretly yes...it does increase my chances for a girl! I would love 5 kids...Two girls would be amazing!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm writing off this cycle. Poor dh couldn't perform all three times we have tried. He has said he will see the Dr. I really don't know how I'm going to get through this each month. All the prep, all the vitamins just to see hubby so upset It really doesn't feel worth it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie - what a strong opk? Must be opk+++ :-)

Boysway - oh no. Poor you and poor dh. How stressful for both of you. Not that it helps you in any way right now, but your dh is not alone. I have seen many ppl writing about not being able to perform or finish when it's time for the real deal. Even if the men seem to be pretty uninterested in the swaying stuff, the ttc probably affects them more than we maybe think. Hope this is something very temporary and that it will work out better for you soon!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway I am so sorry to hear. It's great that he is willing to go to the docs. Most men wouldn't admit any hint of a problem and wouldn't go. Meanwhile you spend money on vitamins and gaining/losing weight you don't want to gain/lose (depending on your aim) and feeling utterly miserable in the process!! Oh I HATE TTC!!!!!

My DH gave me a lecture this morning how it's all down to natural selection and why oh why am I going to the gym so much.......Er have you stopped to consider that I LOVE it! Aerobics this morning was so fab!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 14 swayers...

Sorry to hear what you're going through boysway. Hopefully it's just the stress of TTC and nothing else, but it's good that he has said he will go to the drs. I know my DH wouldn't go.

We have had some similar issues. Last month DH couldn't complete the attempt and this month, we had one attempt on Wednesday which was ok, but last night he could "complete the deed" but just not near me?!?! Twice!!

I'm devastated as I think our Wednesday attempt was too early and I just don't feel positive about this month at all, and it was last month to TTC. 😞

Who would have thought all this TTC for our DG's would wind up so hard.
    Last edited by SamS_TTCPink; May 31st, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies

Mumofsix. That's part of the issue we had last night. Things were so close and the moment he got near me, the job could not be completed

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry ladies - this TTC business probably freaks the guys out more than we realise they don't have a supportive forum like this either. My DH calls this a silly girly chat forum!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so assuming I ovulated on CD 21, AF should arrive around the 13-16 of June. Ovulation will probably be sometime in July. Mind you, my cycles appear to be all over the place. Thank goodness I am able to buy cheap OPK's. Last cycle O was on CD 19 as was the one before. Goodness only knows what is going on. I hope I don't ovulated when I suspect I will (if it's CD 21 again). That will mean ovulation is back to through the week.

Anyway, I am rambling. I just purchased some tablets that should help with the issue we had over the weekend as well as helping dh's sperm health. From what I have read, it should take two weeks to work. So, I'm unsure if we will even attempt this month. I think I will need to have a chat to atomic. The tablets I ordered are from the states. I am pretty sure they will get through customs. They will likely take 10-12 days to arrive. Which means they probably won't be working when I am due to ovulate. Argh, the 'wonderful' technicalities of TTC.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway,
    I also had to make the dh take a natural male enhancement to help with completing the task. My dh unfortunately has diabetes and if his sugar levels are too high, he will definitely experience erection problems and will not be able to complete his task. The ones we bought were all natural capsules and we always buy them in sex shops or liquor stores. What kind of pills did you buy if you don't mind me asking?

The past two months my dh missed my egg because of his performance issie and I totally understand what you are going through! The ones we took are called Blue Rhino I believe and let me tell you that they work 😂💞

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 LastLast