Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh my bracelet was recovered and delivered to me the other day! I am getting very antsy for April. It can't come soon enough.

I have been exercising every other day so far and loving it! My diet is going well, I am losing the weight and feeling good. I kind of feel like I am eating too healthy but its far different than how I ate before so that is probably a sway in itself.

Dh started his OLE and he LOVES it. Hates the flavor but he has never felt so good he says. He isn't tired anymore, he suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome. He just keeps going on and on about his love for this liquid gold. Hopefully it will be golden in more ways than one and give us that pretty little girl we have been dreaming of! I have high hopes!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rosie85,
    Thanks, congrats to you too on the weightloss. Your right it is exciting. It's so funny, all these years I've been dieting and never really stuck with it. I could never really find the motivation. Right now I feel more motivated than ever to do this diet. I guess it's the thought of possibly having a dd at the end of it that's driving me and losing weight is just an awesome side effect of the LE diet, lol.
    2006,2007, hoping and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is my motivation too! The best I can think of. If in the end it doesn't give me a DD I will be happier with my body and that is great too!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great you got your bracelet. I think your sway sounds great. Your doing so much to increase your odds of a dd I think you'll get your girl this time
    Great to see your dh is on board with the sway. Quick question, what is OLE?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Deb! I sure hope so! OLE is olive leaf extract
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I'd love to join you all. I'm also ttc a little girl around May. I'm planning on:

Doing LE diet
    Supps: Vitex, SP, fibre, folic acid, asprin and zyrtec and rephresh.
    DH will (hopefully) be taking cranberry and LR (if he sticks to it... having trouble getting him to remember taking the cranberry so far).
    Girls clothes under the bed (I put two under there as I'd love little girl twins lol)
    Not doing any exercise at all as I know I wouldn't stick to it plus I'm using it as an excuse to be lazy for a few months hehe.

That's all I can think of for now. Good luck to you all, I hope we all get what we wish for
    3 beautiful boys 1998 2010 2011
    + 2 awesome stepsons 2004 2005
    Planning on starting to ttc our newest addition from May '14 onwards

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi luvmykiddies, your sway plan sounds great. for all of us

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome ladies Sounds like everyone is doing great getting a move on their sways. Dh and I still haven't nailed down a date for TTC and I think that my cycles being weird is putting a damper on things, since it doesn't even feel like we could be successful in 3-5 months. I HATE being on a diet, so I'd like to not do it any longer than necessary. I don't really need to lose any weight, I'm at a healthy weight now. And having an eating disorder in the past, it's best for me to not go too low in the weight department...not only for me, but I think just about everyone in the family would have a meltdown if I dropped more than 10lbs from where I am now.

I really, in some ways, want to get a personalized plan. I am having trouble justifying the cost to myself, we are on a strict budget right now because we have some medical bills to pay off. But it would certainly take one more thing off my plate. Ill have to think longer on it. Since we don't have a strong preference, it's harder for me to feel like I "need" to have one.

For now, our sway will include:
    -LE diet including being veggie/skipping breakfast
    -Aspirin, zyrtec, and refresh for me
    -LR and tighty whiteys for DH (maybe OLE)
    -Abstain with one attempt at pos OPK
    -No exercise
    -Breastfeeding (hey, at least it's working for me! Lol)

I think that is all. We will use a more girly-friendly position, but that is our norm, really. Maybe showers beforehand. Possibly even the hot tub. Although I need to read about that beforehand, I dunno about the chemicals. But it's not really anything I need to worry about right now. I am truthfully just hoping my odds are 50-50 either way. I think I am a classic boy-maker if I left well enough alone. But I'd like for this baby to be a real surprise and I kinda think that if I didn't sway at all we would for sure have a boy and the surprise would be gone. Ya know?
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I'd love to join your group. I have 3 ds and hope to start ttc pink in April. I have been on the le diet since the start of Jan and have purchased a plan too which I find very helpful. I would highly recommend this. Haven't started exercising yet(feeling too lazy at the moment!!) Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.
    Best of luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome daisymoo!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast