Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I had my consultation appt today with the tubal reversal dr. Kind of a bummer... He said that he wants me to lose 20-25lbs before doing the procedure, which pushes us out a few more months. He said that he is concerned about blood clots and obviously it makes it easier for him to perform the surgery if I am at a lower weight. It's just so darn difficult for me to lose weight! I did order a personalized plan, so hopefully atomic will be able to come up with a plan for me that will actually help me to lose weight. I'm very torn between following the personalized plan and doing high protein (aka paleo) which I know causes me to lose weight. I'm thinking that I can do paleo until I drop the weight to have the reversal and then switch to the personalized plan. What do you guys think? Maybe I need to talk to atomic directly??
    Last edited by momamia4; January 23rd, 2014 at 12:57 PM.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, sorry to hear about your little set back. Try not to worry at least you have something to aim for. You will have that weight shifted in no time if you start the le diet asap. I have been eating morecatkins type diets for th
    e last few years which help me keep weight off but I have to say that since I started the le diet at start Jan I have lost 7 lbs so far. More than any diet I have been on before. I think the no snacking rule is key to it's success. I used to graze all day before! Try it out and I guarantee you'll be well on your way to your surgery before you know it girlie.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls just wondering if any of you have started exercising yet? I normally walk 3/4 days week and did that when I conceived my little boys too so just wondering if I should cut out exercise completely or do some other type of exercise. Are any of you ladies exercising like mad women yet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started exercising but am only doing every other day right now until march when I will start doing it every day. Walking probably isn't going sway pink unless it's power walking and for an hour everyday. It has to be a form of cardio to sway for girl.

I power walk on the treadmill with an elevation. This really gets my heart rate up and I burn decent calories but it isn't as tiring as running so it is easier to stick to.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started exercising last week, but only managed 3 days of it. I am hoping to do a minimum of 4 days of 60 minute cardio a week. I find exercise challenging to say the least. I still want to try to stick with the cardio since I was a couch potato when I conceived both of my boys. I need to find an hour long cardio workout I really enjoy instead of watching the minutes agonizingly creep up to the 60 minute mark while I'm on the elliptical or treadmill, lol. Otherwise exercise will prob sway boy for me if I find it so much of a chore. Hopefully this week will go better since I will have 6 days off from work...yeeha!
    Daisymoo, I think you should either step it up by power walking like Rosie85 said or even some more intense cardio exercise. If you are naturally muscular you could try the couch potato method. From what I understand the point of the exercise for girl sway is so your body goes into catabolism which happens after about 45 mins of intense cardio. Hope I'm right with this
    2006,2007, hoping and praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I am so glad I found this thread! I have a 4 yr old son and a 4 month old son. I am hoping to start TTC in June at the earliest. I am breastfeeding and am waiting for my cycle to start back up. I am hoping I might see it around 6 months when he starts on some solids but if not I plan on starting Vitex or maybe even Clomid at 9 months. I want my two youngest to be close together in age. I would love a little girl and am going to do what I can to increase my odds but I know I would be ok with another little boy as well.

My sway consists of LE diet, exercise, breastfeeding, fiber, and one attempt at OPK. I am going to try Rephresh for a few months but will not hesitate to drop it to get pregnant. DH will be doing OLE and maybe Licorice Root.

I am trying not to get my hopes up but reading through all of the sways it sure does seem like there have been quite a few successes.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Better get the dust off my exercise dvds so! I really need to step it up this time. Even though I spend my day running after my three handsome boys 6, 4 and 22 months, my body is just used to that I think so I'm definitely going to start cardio next week. Are we all trying for pink then? fingers crossed we are all successful!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been working out for a couple of weeks now mostly at home due to exteme weather. I've joined the c25k challange anddo it along with walk away the pounds 5mile. .and i love it surprisingly. Burn good 500 or so calories in an hour

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    I have been working out for a couple of weeks now mostly at home due to exteme weather. I've joined the c25k challange anddo it along with walk away the pounds 5mile. .and i love it surprisingly. Burn good 500 or so calories in an hour

I just bought this and am waiting on it to get here. I have had several people tell me they like this one! Do you feel like it gets your heart rate up high enough? That was my only concern but the reviews on it said it was pretty intense and challenging.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JP2007. .hmm not sure if we r talking abt the same thing but c25k is a free app yiu can download on ur phone. .its a challange called couch to 5k

It is challenging for me because I'm super lazy and a couch potato but for those who might be used to working out. ..the first couple weeks might not be that challenging. You sta rt off with running a minute and then walking for a min n half and do this for 30 mins.

5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast