Page 75 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a positive OPK yesterday afternoon, and attempted one PM. I was mad at my DH over some drunken idiocy so he'd been abstaining for like 2 weeks lol I forgot the zyrtec for 5 days though I took it yesterday morning and then benydryl about an hour before washed down with a hot buttered apple jack..man did I sleep great lol Had a small temp dip today too so I think I'll O today (Cd 13 which lines up with my last 2 cycles. Yay! for clomid not messing it up) I'm torn whether I want to stick to one attempt or go for another tonight to up my chances of a BFP. I'm nervous about taking clomid for more than one cycle...I think I'm just worrying too much lol

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    exciting unwirklich! If I were you I would hold off and keep the one attempt. It has better results. Doing it twice is going to increase the sperm count that much more.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wow boysway can you imagine if you had twins! how cool would that be! You never know.........
    Rosie I think all the exercising you are doing all along will definitely help your sway even if you can't do it for a week or two before your attempt. I think it's overall picture here that matters. At least you have done all that exercise and can feel proud of yourself for doing it I've taken the couch potato route as I was afraid I couldn't commit to it full time.
    unwirklich as tempting as it might be wait until four days out from your attempt before dtd again. It has best results for pink. You'll be glad you did.
    I totally pigged out today It was my ds3's birthday and we ate chocolate cake by the bucket load!mmmmmm! Probably 2000 cals over today So worth it though!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I think you guys are right. I checked my pH this morning for kicks and it was almost worryingly high..I'm using cheap color dip strips so not an exact science but someplace between 8-10. My normal just after AF pH is like 5-6..OPK is also lighter today so I'm pretty confident I have or will ovulate today...that puts last nights attempt pretty close to O.

I've been trying to get that hour of exercise a day, but I really haven't done so well lol I think there's been one week I managed 6 days since I started the LE diet in Jan. and that was last week because I'm trying harder being this is my attempt month. I make myself feel better by arguing I've had insulin resistance with 2 pregnancies, and noticed I lost more weight once I added cinnamon and pregnitude, so I likely have insulin issues even not pregnant..makes my sad attempt at not being a couch potato less worrisome. After all the reading I really think it's the weight loss that matters most, not so much how much you exercised. Seems to me if you try and only get to exercise 2-3 times a week for that 60 minutes as long as yoiu aren't putting on muscle mass it shouldn't hurt, but then I'm not Atomic lol

Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh daisy I have been craving chocolate cake sooo badly!!! yummmm

I have been craving everything actually, mostly things I just can't fit into the diet like dairy queen blizzards and cake and giant hamburgers from restaurants. From just one of those things my fat would be over and I wouldn't be able to eat anything else for the day so I have stayed away. I am ready to be pregnant and stuffing my face. It's kind of sad that I would have been ovulating in a few days if my schedule didn't go wonky on me.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Giant hamburger Yummy! Sounds glorious alright! I'll send you over some cake! Can't wait to be pregnant either just to pig out! When are you expecting ovulation this month Rosie? Are you all excited?

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not expecting it until the 28th or so. Maybe a day or two sooner. Once I get my A.F I should know better. I am very excited and annoyed at the same time. I don't want to be pregnant again! I just lost weight and look good finally, lol. I do want another kid though so I gotta do A to get B. lol
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol I know that feeling. I was thinking about that the other day, I'm lighter than I've been since 2008 when I had my first kid..sucks to know I'll have no choice but to gain it all back if I want a daughter, but I think what I'll do is after this pregnancy go back on the LE diet and do the exercise. I figure if nothing else, this sway attempt has taught me that I can lose weight and how to do it. The extra 20 lbs having kids gave me really hurt my self image..I'm not fat, but I've felt that way for long time.

Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bet you'll sail through your next pregnancy Rosie.
    Unwirklich I agree. I never thought a high carb low nutrient diet could help you lose so much weight. If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant it's the diet I'll be using after I give birth to get back in shape! I absolutely love being pregnant. Would do it every year if I could!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I think it would be scary, busy but awesome being a mummy to twins. It would be interesting though having 3 older kids as well, lol. Plenty of hands to help. Unfortunately Miss 13 might take a while to come around to the idea of any number of babies. She has said she doesn't want any more siblings. She also has 4 siblings through her father including one she has never met.

Good luck unwirklich

Rosie, I am just a few days ahead of you. Our cycles seem quite similar. I am waiting for AF to turn up.

Afm, as I mentioned to Rosie, I am waiting on AF to arrive very soon. Slightly sore boobs, cramping on and off. I just want AF to arrive so day 1 of our ttc cycle can begin. Ovulation for me 'should' be around the the 25th-29th of this month. I still feel sick with nerves though Alright, off to have a snack then off to bed. It's 10:33 am here and I haven't slept from a night shift I was called in for last night.

Good luck to everyone waiting
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 75 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast