Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've gotten a postive OPK on CD 6 before as well, I didn't actually O until CD 9 though according to FF, early but totally possible.

Thanks for the luck

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no af for me (3 days late) took preg test to rule that out, bfn. Took opk and that came up with a line but only about 50% darkness to the control line. Is that neg?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested today and it came up negative so I either missed it or I haven't surged yet and I am just plain not feeling well.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lya the test line has to be as dark or preferably darker than the control line, because many women always have LH in their system. I think in 8 months of testing, I've gotten one blank OPK ever lol Maybe you O'ed later than you think? So could be too early for a BFP or just not time for AF yet.

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unwirklich - sounds promising, fx for a stronger line!!

Me and dh just booked a stay at a spa hotel this weekend. My first thought when dh suggested it was "NO WAY, I can't go, that would be totally off LE-diet" since there is afternoon tea, 3-course meals etc... but then I figured we really need to continue our normal lives to stay insane in all this swaying stuff. I therefore decided not to order the veggie menu or so, but to have a cheat day (with meat) and cheat morning day after with the hotel breakfast. Have been cheating with some fish/shellfish etc a few times during these 9 weeks so I hope that one big meaty meal is not ruining too much. We might still be here in july ttc so I'll try to relax and just enjoy the weekend without feeling too guilty.

Hope you all have a nice easter weekend!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow marika...have a fantastic time - sounds like a great n relaxing gateway.

Unworklich - fx for u

Ladies, this was supposed to be my month to dtd but I totally freaked my hubby out and poor dude couldn't perform under pressure.

This was a huge lesson for me. I've decided to lay low, continue with nothing but diet, excercise, folic acid, fiber and lots of prayers. I leaned that more than anything, I wanna enjoy the baby making process just like we did with DS..:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post

Ladies, this was supposed to be my month to dtd but I totally freaked my hubby out and poor dude couldn't perform under pressure.

This was a huge lesson for me. I've decided to lay low, continue with nothing but diet, excercise, folic acid, fiber and lots of prayers. I leaned that more than anything, I wanna enjoy the baby making process just like we did with DS..:-)

Oh no, poor guy! But you know, I think this is pretty common, seen it here more than once. My hubby also had a really hard time to finish both our attempts and it was far from spontaneous and romantic.

Did you get a +opk today? Maybe you'll ghet a chance later today or tomorrow but still in your fertile window?
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got +opk 2 days ago...well, we tried yesterday - we were both so in the moment ready to go and stupid me asked him to jump in the shower (hot) and he just lost it. He's like, I've been going along with ur ideas all this time but this is too much now. .lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's when it sort of hit me that I'm overdoing it and should jist relax. I am grateful in away ciz the way i was doing things, it was ott

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly the thing with the shower has happened to us, we were just to get started and then i remembered the HOT shower - ten minutes later it was pretty hard to focus.

I hope you can relax and find a way to sway without putting too much pressure into it!

Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast