Page 96 of 142 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gosh what is up with all these men turning us down lol! boysway - the good news (hopefully) is that if you usually have a fade in pattern but you havent had one, and you havent started attempting yet, it will hopefully give you more time to get DH in the bedroom.

i used to take green tea capsules as i couldnt stand the taste of tea. I thought they were supposed to have a good effect on cm? (i could be wrong though). I was also taking evening primrose oil capsules AF-O and then flaxseed capsules and vitamin E capsules from O-AF (I didnt know then that flaxseed is a no no and I took them throughout my pregnancy with DS). I had way more EWCM then than I do now. Think I may have also had prenatal vitamins too.

you may have put on some of the weight from lifting weights too. I know it wont all have come from that but it will have contributed a little bit. Definitely have protein and carbs at every meal (i am sure you know that and do that). Do you like milk? If I ever used to still be hungry (or think I was hungry) after a meal or before bed I would drink some full fat milk.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! I know So much for men wanting sex 24/7!!! If we didn't have sex for a month in my house my dh wouldn't even notice!!!
    Boysway don't worry about the weight issue As I said before it's the diet that's most important If you're eating boy foods every day your sway will be perfect. You'll get that little man in the end. Don't forget to eats lots of bowls of cereal too It's one of the most popular boy foods I would eat a large box of special k on my own every week Miss it sooooo much!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Dh and I made up but now I haven't gotten a +opk...this is nuts. It should have been today at the latest. It is nowhere close to being positive either. Guess my cycle is off again. I wonder if eating some meat would help bring it on?? I have been kind of low in protein this week.

Yogi- I hope you got your attempt in today.

Daisy- I hope you feel better soon

I really think something is in the air with all of these kids and Dh's acting up. Hopefully it passes soon for us all.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay so I didn't take an opk last Saturday because I forgot one and I was at my moms all day and night. What if I got my positive then?! I did have cramping and what looked like ewcm. Now I super nervous that I did. Hubby and I did DTD in the shower on Wed or Thurs?? So I would have had some spermies in there I think so hopefully if that was the case...I still have a chance?
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping in on here. I was on the TTC Feb & then March and obviously neither worked :/ ... Now in the TWW for this month. Here's to hoping and praying this is the month!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strangely enough I also really miss cereal! Special K with full fat milk oh yes.... I haven't touched any kind of cereal - that and fruit juice are my only banned foods.

I know if a lot if boy mums who ate cereal right before bed if that helps anyone

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie - it's a possibility that you missed it but it's also a possibility that it's a bit delayed? Especially if fighting with DH?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It didn't seem like my friday opk was even close to becoming dark and it was two days ago...it looked like it was going to turn so I tested 3 times a day. Now I tested today and it's lighter than yesterdays. So confused. I wish we just would have done the BD every 4 days now instead. I am hoping it is just late and will show up by this friday.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rosie Oh I feel your pain I hate this part! Trying to figure out ovulation! What cd are you on? You may not even have ovulated yet. What cd did you ovulate last cycle? If you had missed it last Sat would it be normal for you to only get one positive or would you normally get more? I think the really good news is that you did the deed on Wed or Thurs so if you did ovulate around Sat that sounds like a perfect pink attempt. Don't lose hope yet My guess is that you haven't really ovulated yet.

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    stephk How did the acupuncture go today?

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Page 96 of 142 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast