Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @pink I have allmost the same gap bettween my DD1 and DD2 a gape off 6 Years. If I doing my math right you 35? Witch mean you had your olds at 19? I had my olds at 22 and I still get the your to young to have 3 kids, The shock on there facts when I trean around and say well thanks for the coplamint I have 4 other too. Witch is the truth as I loss for baby to misscarich. I cant stand juge meantal people to young to have 3 kids. phisicalery I could off had my first kid at 10 all most 22 year latter I to young to have 3 kids I thank not.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcpd7 View Post
    Yes, am I wise!!!!!!! LOL
    That's excellent!! When will you start TTC? You can have all of my girl dust…I really don't need it anymore. I hope this will finally be your little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by icesfire View Post
    @pink I have allmost the same gap bettween my DD1 and DD2 a gape off 6 Years. If I doing my math right you 35? Witch mean you had your olds at 19? I had my olds at 22 and I still get the your to young to have 3 kids, The shock on there facts when I trean around and say well thanks for the coplamint I have 4 other too. Witch is the truth as I loss for baby to misscarich. I cant stand juge meantal people to young to have 3 kids. phisicalery I could off had my first kid at 10 all most 22 year latter I to young to have 3 kids I thank not.

Yeah I had my eldest at 19….I get it all the time and have since I was in my later 20's…you're too young to have 5 kids….rubbish!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @pink now if they say you look too young to have 5 that would be a complament. My grategranmather had like 18 kids be the time she hit 30 years old. She was marry at 16 had a kid ever 9 to 10 month. My grandmonther had 3 kids be the time she was 24. My mother 2 kids be the time she was 32. I just had my 32 borthday so way is it un real for me to have 3? For all they know I had triplis!!!

Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For anyone in this group wanding. I made it throe my leep suggery and am feeling ok. Here to hoping they got all the pre-cancer.

Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I hope you don't mind if I join. We are planning on starting ttc early 2015, praying for pink this time but will love out dc3 either way. My youngest is 3 months old, eldest is just turned 2 and they are my world. Hoping to buy a plan from atomic in a couple of weeks and get myself all set up, we are hoping to start the sway around Nov/Dec, hoping all the Christmas eating doesn't get in the way. I have such a boy friendly diet, I'm thinking I will find it hard to change. Haven't mentioned tighty whiteys to DH just yet....hope thats not a deal breaker lol. When are you ladies planning on starting your sways, it would be great to have a support group for the pre planning stage!
    2012 2014 2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First wellcome to the group. We are a little quited right now but As we get closer to Dec I shore we pick up. I had a couple off health problems I have to dill with befor I start my sway. I just had my suggery for pre-cancer last week hoping they get it all. If they did then I free to start sway in June, and ttc in dec.

Using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty new here. I just wanted to join in here and say we *might* be TTC end of 2014 or early 2015. We're still deciding. If we do we hope to sway pink.
    Adoring our gorgeous (2007) and (2013)

Missing (2006) and (2012)

*Might* be TTC a 3rd baby in mid-2015. If so, planning to sway but would welcome another sweet

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, newbie here, can I join too? I have a 3 month old too, he is my first and aiming for not to big a gap between him and the next. Would like to try for a girl starting early next year Gathering up my research in the meantime, has anyone here had a successful sway? What are the odds like?? Nice to meet you all!!
    2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. Newish here too. Planning to ttc a girl in the next 6-8 mths. Really didn't want to wait that long, with our ages, but we have good reasons. Would rather fail to get pregnant at all than rush to do it, get another boy & wonder if it might have been a girl if we'd just waited.

I'd like to get custom & meal plans, but I guess that will just have to wait until after I win the lottery.

I've started trying to cut down my calories a bit. There's no way I can abruptly go from the amount I normally eat to LE diet without having to give it up just as abruptly due to massive hunger. I already don't have breakfast until at least a couple hours after I get up, usually about a 14 hour fast.
    2001 2005 2009 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wellcome a bord girls. I hope you all get the girl or boy you wand.

As for me I get the news a couple weeks back That I am now cancer free and can start Sway right away. I swaying boy so I looking at eat more meat ugg grose I reather a vegant daited any day. So if any sugastion any one hads for hight protion vegery can you pleaces pass a long.

Using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast