Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Wanting to join this group if I can? My DD2 is 5 months old and looking to start TTC in December 2014. I'm going to buy a personalised plan to sway blue next month. Looking forward to it, even if it is somewhat overwhelming @ the moment. Good luck to everyone and hoping you all get your desired gender.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you posted this a long time now icesfire but I had a successful vegetarian boy sway. I usually had porridge oats with whole milk and a tbsp of peanut butter for breakfast, hummus with seeded crackers, cottage cheese on ryevita, dr kargs crackers, hot cocoa made with whole milk as snacks, lunch was egg or cheese salad sandwiches or leftovers and I posted a lot of my recipes for mains in the dream member section. I was averaging about 90 grams of protein every day on 3 meals and 3 small snacks and 2300-2500 calories. It can be done
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too conceived my boys on vege diet and pearl your he boy diet was my vege diet hehe!! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will also be TTC starting in December. No kids yet so I am trying for my first, and I've always wanted a girl as the eldest. I would not mind a son at some point but I desperately NEED a daughter and feel very strongly that my first be a girl. In fact, I even considered going straight to IVF but I'm going to try swaying first. I did sway & TTC from Dec 2013-March 2014 but it turns out my sperm donor friend has basically no sperm so I never had a real shot.

I'm starting execrise now so I can be running lomg distance 6 days a week by October. I will start the LE diet (vegetarian style, low fat, very low saturated fat) strictly in September and start taking Vitex daily. So once I'm actively attempting, I should have a full 90 days of diet, Vitex and exercise under my belt. IMO, those 3 months are important since that's how long it takes for eggs to fully mature and I believe that swaying changes the chemical markers on the outside of eggs, letting in X vs Y sperm preferentially.

I will try BD every 3-4 days or just one attempt depending on how predictable my O is. And I might try a low dose of Clomid if I don't conceive the first month. I am set on having a Fall baby and I don't want to lose another year! Obviously, I will be using a new donor and will have him do a Semen Analysis in advance. Now to decide on said donor...hopefully soon.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removėng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!!
    I would like to join this group, but I'll probably start TTC in January 2015.
    I feel very excited today cause I took the first step of my sway, I quit smoking since yesterday morning and do not feel any withdrawl atm, I guess cause the reason is so importand for me, a healthy baby! Last time I quit smoking was in 2004 when I started to prepare TTC for my first child and remained smoke free until 2009 when I stopped BF my youngest DD.
    Now the next step is to buy my personalized plan, but I will do this end of next month, when I will remove the Mirena IUD.
    As the time grows closer I am feeling very excited for this, sometimes though I wonder how I'm going to cope since the girls have grown up and flashbacks of changing diapers, sterilizing everything and sleepless nights are quite stressing me out.
    But then I think of all the happy and unique moments you get to experience with a little baby and I want to TTC tomorrow !!
    Anyway, one step at a time...
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!
    I also would like to join the group.
    I'm planning to start TTC January 2015 for a boy.
    I have two DDs(4 and 5). It will be my last child.
    I got the plan and trying gradually to change my diet...More red meat, tea instead of coffee, etc.
    I had to start working on the exercise, but feel so tired by the end of the day

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! ❤️
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome sc!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I am starting my sway diet and getting my plan in place to start trying for our first (hopefully PINK) baby in December 2014/Jan 2015. Excited to know others are in the same boat. I have lots of weight to lose so I am just going to do my very best and hope the diet and blood sugar changes will be what it takes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345