Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Twolittleyhopingforx ! Welcome to our little group Have you swayed before? How will you be swaying?

Today DH actually mentioned that although he doesn't want to have a third.... if we did he didn't think I would be willing to accept his conditions about it- but I heard his conditions and I was on board so I am feeling a bit more hopeful. If every month he changes his attitude just a bit more we will totally be TTC by summer
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in, I will have my first attempt in June but just in case that doesn't work I'll be rolling on over to july.
    I am working on m own plan, actually it's pretty much done, you can check it out in the ttc girl forums.
    Hoping, praying, and swaying for a girl!
    I have started a pre-LE diet lol. Getting some stuff off my menu like cereal and red meat and etc.
    No concerns as of yet, dh does not know about me swaying, but I did tell him tonight I had some pills for him to take for the next 3 months to get ready for baby making, he said "oh lord, whatever I'm going to sleep" (not in a mean voice, more like a whatever you say voice) which means he'll do it. Whatever in dhs world means yes lol. I also told hi. The pills will help with his allergies and snoring. He is taking Zyrtec for allergies so I hope that continues all summer!
    Nice to meet all of you ladies.
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi marriedmomof2! I'm impressed that you are already getting ready on the diet- so are you starting to eat in LE ways already? I'm honestly terrified of the diet to be honest My DH is slowly starting to come on board to TTC but I don't think he would take any supplements for me. Oh well. I'm excited for you!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

I just thought I would introduce myself as I've been lurking around here for a few days now without really saying anything!

We lost a little boy at 19 weeks on March 4th, and all through my pregnancy I was totally fine with whatever gender our baby was (we had decided not to find out). But once he was born, and we knew he was a boy, I realised how much I desired another son (this was our fourth child - girl, boy, girl here and our angel boy in heaven). So we are going to wait a full cycle and then sway for a boy. Are there any threads/forums with a TTC in May for a boy, or is this the best place to hang out and chat?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bloom4314

Welcome! And I'm so sorry for the loss of your little man earlier this month. Do they know what caused it? Sending you big hugs.

I'm swaying for a girl so don't read all the blue sway threads, but there is a forum for just Swaying Blue stuff so check that out. Good luck on you swaying journey and I'm sending you all my blue baby dust!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you MumofSix_TTCPink

At this stage, they're not quite sure why we lost him. All the preliminary testing and scans have come back clear. They're performing an autopsy but the results won't be available for three to six months, so it's a waiting game. We've been told though as our other three children are all healthy and our little boy looked perfect when he was born that it's quite likely they won't determine a cause and it will be put down as "one of those things". Sorry if that's too much detail.

I'll gladly take your blue dust and send you my pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I forgot to ask, if we are planning on starting the HE diet in approx 6 weeks, should I start the vitamins/supplements now? Would it be ok to start those now and then the diet later down the track?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie, I am because this diet takes some getting use to. It really terrified me at first as well, until I realized I was making a bigger deal out of it than I needed too. Lbs, just slowly cut things out, like cereal, it's the hardest thing ever, cereal is one of my favorite things to eat. Red meat is very little to none, the last time I ate red meat was about 3 weeks ago. Fish, couldn't tell you, chicken 2 weeks. For me it's easier to cut things out and replace with friendlier LE foods
    Welcome bloom!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it's okay for me to join you

We'll hopefully be TTC our first in August/September if all goes as planned. We'll be swaying blue. I'm going to buy a personalized plan, but I'm also doing my own research. I'm obsessive, so I want the plan in case there's a detail I missed in my own planning- plus the coaching will be invaluable. DH is down for doing whatever he needs to and is enthusiastic about swaying, which is kind of exciting/surprising. I plan to start swaying in June. I just went off BC in January and started charting, so I'm hoping my cycles have regulated by the time we start TTC. We plan to be team green, so it'll be a looooong wait to see if our sway is successful

Also, I'm a distance runner. I know the blue sway calls for weights and light or no cardio. I might die hahaha, but it will be worth it

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All I am planning to sway aroud Aug/sep this year for a girl.
    I am using the first half of this year to get fitter and lose a few kilos.

Just been researching all about diets, timing, PH levels, Supps etc etc so I will be starting to write my plan out so that i am all organised and ready to go when Aug rolls around.

I am very excited that my partner has agreed to one more baby !!!
    My partner has 3 b.oys from a previous relationship and we also have 1 boy together so he would be thrilled to get a daughter so we are going to give it our best shot.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast