Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That all sounds positive Kelissi! Glad you could have an open honest discussion without it ending in tears!

Maybe DH and I could take some pointers off you's! We can't talk about anything lately without it ending in tears or the silent treatment! 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi,we will be hoping for starting mid june 2014. already have 2 boys age 12 and 8.not started to sway yet,will start in around 2-3 weeks.working on my own plan,consisting of timing,diet,supplements and testing ph.
    i have lots of concerns,including wether the timing will be right,still confused about the diet and not sure if the ph strips i have will be accurate enough.x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds great Kelissi! Hi Eleena2014!

We haven't been talking about TTC lately. The younger child is going through a slightly annoying stage that I remember the older one going through as well around this time (18 mo) so I am just sort of waiting for it to pass, the little one to start speaking more, etc as after dinner most nights I also feel a little crazy when I think about adding another one to the mix.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've started to add just 15 min of cardio to my weight routine and I normally feel like I am dying LOL. I'm going to have to do zumba or something to keep it interesting!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie- my first DS is 18 months, when does this annoying phase pass? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha for us right around 2 things got a lot better. Our son started talking more AND listening- like he no longer would just run into the street, or tip over a glass "just because", or throw all the food off his plate, etc. Plus most teeth are in and ours just chilled out a bit. However the first months of 3 were terrible LOL. Older DS just turned 4 and so far I love this age! My favorites ages/stages so far were 2-3, and close to 4. However I bet it depends a lot on the child!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. We're hoping to TTC pink in July time. I'm not sure when yet as I'm BF and not ovulating but will start taking Vitex in Maybwhen DS3 is nine months (as that's what Atomic recommended). So we'll try as soon as I seem to be ovulating again! Optimistically hoping that will be July! I'm not enjoying the waiting.

Went vegetarian a few weeks ago and started the LE diet last week so should have been on it a minimum of three months when we TTC. Had a bad cheat day yesterday but am back on course today!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Weeziewoozles! Was your last sway also doing the LE diet? I'm impressed that you are already doing the diet! I'm going to start 6-8 weeks beforehand as I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up. I really want to do the exercise part as I think that has been getting great results but I won't start that until 6 weeks beforehand...

Good luck!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, just got back from my first C25K in months and I feel great but also so glad that I'm starting with some moderate stuff now. There was no way I was going to maintain intense exercise for an hour if I hadn't gotten started now!

MumofSix, don't take pointers from us yet - DH is back to being a bit cranky, which sucks because I was going to purchase my personalized plan this week but don't want to explain the $80 to him since we still haven't "decided" (even though I clearly have). I think I'm going to give a friend cash so that she can paypal me money privately, so that I can get my plan and start swaying while DH and I work through some of our issues. August is still a while away for us to work on problem solving and for him to get on board, and that's when I want to actively start TTC, but I know that I should be starting getting these eggs predisposed to girls starting pretty soon! I don't want to add extra stress to our relationship and the whole having another baby debate with, "Oh, and I spent money on a personalized plan for when we TTC," because then he'll balk and dig his heels in. I think I'll just do it from my personal Paypal and have it be a secret for a while .

By the way, so happy about your BFP, MumofSix! Congratulations again!
    Momma of two outstanding boys, actress, doula, activist, chaser of chickens, lover of all things glittery, capable of being lost anywhere but especially in a book.
    Loving mothering my littles :
    Our Prince of Don (9/08) and Rider of Rohan (2/11)
    Hoping for a new little love to complete our family in spring/summer 2015.
    Starting TTC in October 2014. Pleeeeeease, !
    Gentle birth does not have to mean natural birth. Ask me about family centered cesarean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    Hi Weeziewoozles! Was your last sway also doing the LE diet? I'm impressed that you are already doing the diet! I'm going to start 6-8 weeks beforehand as I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up. I really want to do the exercise part as I think that has been getting great results but I won't start that until 6 weeks beforehand...

Good luck!
    Yes I did the LE diet before TTC DS3 but unfortunately it wasn't successful. Who knows why? We did do lots of attempts when it came to it as I had a BMI of 18.5 by then and thought I'd better conceive asap! I'm annoyed that I've already have had two cheat days in this first week (although I didn't go terribly over the levels really and was still vegetarian which is very unlike me) but I am sure I will stick to it now. DS1 and DH share their birthday and it's in a couple of weeks, so I imagine that will be a tricky day to do LE but I will try!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast