Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think luck still plays a role! I mean you can do an absolute perfect sway and still end up with the other gender. I believe that we get the children that are meant for us so while I understand the disappointment I do like to think there is a reason... so if we have a third boy I just think our boys are meant to have another brother

I hope your sway works this time though of course!!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bought a plan - I've been so looking forward to this! I'm so excited to see what's in store for us over the next couple of months and I think it'll be really relaxing to have someone else weigh the available options and come up with the best idea for our pink sway.
    Momma of two outstanding boys, actress, doula, activist, chaser of chickens, lover of all things glittery, capable of being lost anywhere but especially in a book.
    Loving mothering my littles :
    Our Prince of Don (9/08) and Rider of Rohan (2/11)
    Hoping for a new little love to complete our family in spring/summer 2015.
    Starting TTC in October 2014. Pleeeeeease, !
    Gentle birth does not have to mean natural birth. Ask me about family centered cesarean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! I also just took a look at ours again. I'm so excited!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? I had such a weird week last week where I just didn't want to stick to the diet. I sort of did, only cheating a little but I still cheated nearly every day. So I tried to work out why I'm not committing to it. I did completely last time. I think it's two things. One is that I did LE last time for three months, lost over a stone and got another boy. So although I do believe all the amazing research that has gone into this, I guess I'm doubting it at the same time. Thr other reason I think I'm not committing is that we can't TTC until I have my cycles back as I'm BF and therefore I feel like I could be on the diet forever! Having acknowledged these blocks I feel less guilty about falling off the LE wagon I had a good look at my calendar and worked out that it'd be logical to start the diet proper at the end of this month. Assuming Vitex helps me cycle by Aug we could TTC then and I'd have done LE for the recommended 90 days. Plus I've DH and DS1's birthdays on Monday so was worrying about what to eat at the various celebrations. I feel far calmer about the plan now
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I think it sounds like a great plan- I also think that if you feel like it could be hard to commit for the whole time that doing 60 days ahead of time is maybe better so that you can still be at the top of your game when actually TTC.

It is hard for me since it is still so unsure when we will actually TTC. I think I am going to also start the diet in May and exercise in May/June. We have two trips we are going on and I already know that I won't be doing the diet for those weeks. But if we don't TTC until August it shouldn't play much of a role.

The timing of all of this is hard!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all-just checking in Glad to see some of you have been having good luck with your husbands.

I've also had good luck with mine. He's always been enthusiastic about swaying, but we've had some differences in opinion on when we start TTC. I am ready NOW and he's always wanted to put it off. We're finally on the same page and it feels amazing. We're both happy with starting to TTC in August. We had a long talk about it a couple weeks ago and decided that the timing would be best and would hopefully produce the spring/summer baby we hope for (but honestly, any time would be great- just good spacing between birthdays and holidays then haha).

I'm going to buy my personalized plan this month so I can start gathering supplements, etc. before I start to sway. I have no idea when I want to start swaying. I was planning on three months out, but that puts me at June which means I'll have to gain weight for the summer/bikini season. I don't mind starting to put some pounds on later in the summer, but I've worked hard all winter to get in shape for the summer (babe before baby!) and don't want to start gaining before I even have a chance to don a bikini haha. Oh well.. guess it'll sort itself out. Maybe I'll talk to atomic about that too, and see how long others have swayed and had success on the spreadsheet.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New here, we're going to start ttc boy in September. We have two girls and two girl dogs and my poor dh is totally outnumbered lol. He was hesitant at first but has really come around. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to pay for the plan and/or cookbook. Kinda just browsing around and looking at everyone's opinions on the matter.
    '08 '10 '11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi AshJagla! There's so much great information around - people who have bought plans, people who haven't - that I'm sure you'll find the right choice for you guys! Send some pink dust this way and I'll be sending you lots of blue .
    Momma of two outstanding boys, actress, doula, activist, chaser of chickens, lover of all things glittery, capable of being lost anywhere but especially in a book.
    Loving mothering my littles :
    Our Prince of Don (9/08) and Rider of Rohan (2/11)
    Hoping for a new little love to complete our family in spring/summer 2015.
    Starting TTC in October 2014. Pleeeeeease, !
    Gentle birth does not have to mean natural birth. Ask me about family centered cesarean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! We will be TTC a girl in August/Sept etc... I would love a late spring/early summer baby and preferably a girl. We have a 2 year old awesome little boy.

When are you planning on trying? August/Sept however long after that it takes
    Have you started to sway yet? Not yet! I will start after the 4th of July
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? Yes I purchased one - Atomic has been great about the diet. Since I have adult acne she has given me good suggestions for doing a modified PCOS LE diet (I don't have PCOS) but it hopefully helps me sway pink
    Which gender are you hoping for? Girl!
    Any concerns you have currently? I'm scared about the diet and sticking to it, especially in the summer but i'm hoping heat = not wanting to eat a ton!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kelissi! Sending plenty of pink dust your way!

Really hope all the gals here get their DG. I swore DD2 was going to be a boy, my pregnancy was so different than DD1. At the 12wk and anatomy scan I was told girl and didn't believe them, I spent a week still shooting the video for a clue that they had missed something. NOPE, all girl, just like they said. But, one thing is for sure, she is completely different than DD1! They are polar opposites, maybe that explains the pregnancies being so different lol.

Anyone here have a special needs child?? DD2 is Deaf with 2 cochlear implants. Wondering how she will adapt to a new sibling.
    '08 '10 '11

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast