Uploads
    Good luck Boysway! Keep your way positive! We pray for you!😘😘
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Boysway. I'm hoping this month is your month!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very quiet thread. Anyone else ovulating soon ? I'm not sure how things will work with my m/c, but I'm hoping to ovulate Friday or Saturday. We had our every 4 days attempt last night but I decided to use OPK this month as well and might add an attempt on Friday if I get a positive on Friday.

I'm trying to be very strict on the diet because I figure the few days around ovulation are a good time to buckle down, but of course I'm struggling! I'm not eating meat or snacking, but just eating too many calories in general. How are things going for everyone else?
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think everyone is having a hard time with the diet.
    I read again what atomic sent me on my personalised plan and just found other veggies that are a "dont" in diet. Only a few option now but will fight to keep the work good. I'm currently in 1200 kcal/day.
    I'm thinking in Clomid as well.
    Doing 5x/week cardio and trainning without weights.
    My only problem are the sweets! Sooo hard with this chocolate ) I was used to eat A LOT every day.
    Still have plenty of time until November. Doiiinnggg my best!
    Good luck, girls!
    Let PINK be our strongest motivation!
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See, I am having the opposite trouble. Since af arrived I have had trouble sticking to my diet. I'm just not eating enough. I just feel like I can't be bothered. I have been in a bit of a slump though. I think I might take iron tablets again for a little while. See if that makes any difference.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Boysway!! I can imagine how you must be feeling- it was like everything was aligned for you to get pregnant last cycle I can only believe that there must have been a reason that your baby boy was waiting and that you will be having him soon. It is too bad that these low feelings don't make you want to eat more instead of less. Although I think when we feel a bit low we all start reverting to our most comfortable habits and for girl moms that seems to be eating less. Do you have any comfort foods that make you want to eat more? I can tell you as a boy mom that when I am depressed I load up on carbs and protein. Big cheesy pasta dinners with steak, and dessert for example! LOL Keep hanging in there hun, I've got everything crossed for you this month!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm out this month due to vacations. In fact I was so frustrated last month about TTC that I planned a week away with just the boys during the time when I will probably O. I just couldn't take the disappointment of missing it again, although with the way I've been eating it would be terrible to try this month anyway. And I've got my first weekend away with just the girls at the end of the month and I really do want to be able to drink for that too. So overall it is for the best. I'm wishing you all luck that are trying this cycle though!!!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    October is getting closer and im trying to be as strickt as i could , and im enjoying eating by the way 😍
    Hopefully October will be our month ✌

Good luck bluebonnet22
    Mybyc
    Boysway
    Junie
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Business.woman! Good luck to you!!!
    What do you eat every day?

Boysway, it must be something you like and ENJOY eating.
    Before my boy, I love Mcdonalds. I know it's not healthy!!! But lotttss of Kcal in )) icecream, french fries, pizza at 11 in the night ) lots of coke and sugar everyday.
    I was lucky I didnt transform in a cow eating that much ))) the age, I guess. Was sleeping from 11 until 10-11 morning...what a life ) Always relaxed!

I think another important thing in all this sway for boys is DTD every night with orgasm after you AF ends until O day.
    At least I know how it worked for me.

Don't panic! Just be positive!
    Your time will come!
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast