View Poll Results: Which month should the next baby come???

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • January

1 11.11%
  • February

3 33.33%
  • March

5 55.56%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In our house. I am February -Pisces, DH is March and also Pisces. DD is December Sagittarius/Capricorn born 11.48pm on the 21st and DS is a Cancer. Having had a mid winter in a blizzard baby and a mid summer hottest day on record for decades baby. I would opt for spring or autumn as a preference.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't get along with Geminis, but I think they're great. Leos are okay but their pride issues infuriate/frustrate me.

Cancer & Taurus have the worst traits & energy IMO.

Pisces and Scorpio I'm not crazy about either, both have definite negative traits but some redeeming ones.

I am a Pisces Sun, Virgo Moon (born on full moon so my Moon is as strong as my sun) and Cancer Rising/Ascendant. I also have a powerfully placed Mars in Aries & Uranus in Sagittarius, and 3 planets in Libra. Scorpio & Taurus are intercepted signs for me which is part of why I don't deal well with those energies, as I don't have/understand them myself. I'm definitely biased, I think it's impossible not to be!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Likes bunnywabbit, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both hubby and I are pisces. Born in Feb and march. I have a jan baby (aquarius) and a Oct baby (libra)... and depending on when she arrives a pisces/aquarius baby ( due late feb/early march 2015). She's literally due on hubby's birthday.
    I so wanted to have a summer baby. Preferably June or July. I will NEVER have a fire sign (aug-leo) in my house bc it would overwelm our water/air sign environment. Lol.
    But just the thought of summer birthday parties outside always sounded so nice! 😊
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a teacher, I'd love to have a baby in April/May and be able to spend the whole summer with him/her before having to send off to daycare. Just seems so much easier than sending a 6 week old baby.

I'm an Aries and DH is a Leo and we both seem to get along really well except when when either of us is right we're right and when either of us is wrong we're still right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys are

April-Taurus

June-Gemini

I am September and a libra and so I was so worried my 1st DS would be late and turn out to be cancer sign as I find I never get on with them as a star sign but libra's tend to get on with everyone really. Anyway he was on time and so a Gemini.

This baby is due in august so a Virgo I'm happy that all the children are spread out and not too close to Christmas
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This has been an interesting read. I am a Leo, DH is a Scorpio. We are together 14 years so have definitely learned how to avoid the typical clashes you may see between Leos and Scorpios. The first 3 years were definitely intense to say the least, but we were in our early 20s then so I guess everything is more intense when you are younger!!
    Our boys are both February babies but different signs - eldest DS is Pisces and youngest DS is Aquarius. I would like a summer baby next time, fingers crossed!!
    2012 2014 2016

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Am curious now... Why deadset against these? Little man is a Gemini, is it a trait thing or just what matches/didn't match with your star sign?
    Hey I am a Gemini so they can't be all bad.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes XXforhubby, Dreamofpink, bunnywabbit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey I am a Gemini so they can't be all bad.

I have 2 little Geminis that I love to pieces!!! But then again, I really don't give much credit to signs at all.

I am still no closer to figuring out which month we will try for. It might be a last minute decision. DH is leaning more toward trying in June so maybe that should be what we are aiming for. We will see!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, aussiesmiler liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I'm shouting it from the rooftops here but we brought our sway forward so instead of starting in July we are starting in May so we could end up with a Feb (Aquarius) baby if we were very lucky
    I hope so
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

16. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes hopper, atomic sagebrush, bunnywabbit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I feel like I'm shouting it from the rooftops here but we brought our sway forward so instead of starting in July we are starting in May so we could end up with a Feb (Aquarius) baby if we were very lucky
    I hope so
    So happy for you!! Best of luck and sending lots of blue dust your way
    2012 2014 2016

18. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast