Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully this doesn't post twice I lost internet connection trying to post previous message. I'm so frustrated with my opks. Beem using them since feb and charting so I could try and nail o day for ttc next month. Bought internet cheapies which I've gotten one true positive off. Thank god for temp spikes to tell me that I have indeed ovulated as almost all my tests have been negative even when testing multiple times a day!! Now this month I'm on cd14 no positive opk and no ewcm arrgghh waiting for temp spike to once again tell me I've o'd - which I should get in morning. However my temps have been ragged thanks to ds2 waking from anywhere between 4 and 6am so even that's unreliable!!! Can anyone suggest a reliable sensitive opk you can buy in australia? Kicking myself for sticking with the internet cheapies but I had 50 to use lol

2. Likes ImmiNAddi liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn - were they from ebay by any chance? The pink and white packets? I also got a 50 pk and they take ages to become positive (well, I think it was positive). Are you using them after 4pm, any earlier than that and it's a very faint line for me...
    Last edited by ImmiNAddi; May 27th, 2015 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Re read previous post again

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

4. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden told me if your getting wondfo be sure to get them from Formosa medical (I think that's what it's called). So I did.
    I stated testing today - cd 8, but the Clomid is still lurking bc I have a light negative. I bet I get more stark negatives in the next few days and then hope to see them fade in to positive in the next 5-10 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

6. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes hitmebaby this is how it starts and eventually becomes more darker ... i know its hard specially for me m so impatient and so waste so many opks hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They were from an Australian website - some kind of fertility/family planning site. I started testing at cd 10 as thought I was seeing a pattern over last few months. Got a faint line day before yesterday an even lighter 3 yesterday and stark negative about 4.30ish. I got the fade in, true positive and fade out last month, fade in but no true previous months b4 that. FF has given me dotted crosshairs cd11 this month but I haven't had my usual temp rise yet and todays cd15. Will keep testing today may be delayed o???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmom View Post
    Yes hitmebaby this is how it starts and eventually becomes more darker ... i know its hard specially for me m so impatient and so waste so many opks hehehe
    I know but it might be the Clomid. It says online to wait 2 days before testing after finishing the round. I hope you guys don't mind me posting daily about it?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    They were from an Australian website - some kind of fertility/family planning site. I started testing at cd 10 as thought I was seeing a pattern over last few months. Got a faint line day before yesterday an even lighter 3 yesterday and stark negative about 4.30ish. I got the fade in, true positive and fade out last month, fade in but no true previous months b4 that. FF has given me dotted crosshairs cd11 this month but I haven't had my usual temp rise yet and todays cd15. Will keep testing today may be delayed o???
    That's what i would bet.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the dotted crosshairs about? I haven't been charting all that long and don't know much about it... The FF gave me the crosshairs on cycle day 17 this month, will be interesting to see what it is next month. Pbn - have your days changed much over the last few months or are you bang on time every time? (ovulation wise)

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi immi dotted crosshairs mean the data I've entered make ovulation date uncertain/undetermined. Hoping that will change as I dont think I've o'ed yet going by my temps. My cycles are increasing by a day each month - had a 25 day cycle feb and last month was 28. Ov has been either day 13 or 14 previously. I've had no egcm this cycle yet and did all previous ones though it had decreased dramatically and only know I've o'ed becos of temping. I've been looking online at clear blue digital opks that give you a smiley face instead of lines. Apparently they're pricey but think I'll get some for next month. Just waiting to see what happens temp wise next few days..... How many days in your cycle last month? Only ask as you said FF indicated day 17? Is that usual for you?

13. Likes ImmiNAddi liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmiNAddi View Post
    I started the diet after we got back from California, so prob about 8 weeks now (or a little less with the added full on cardio). Wow, you are doing great with the weight! I started a health kick back in Oct/Nov, so I had already lost 10kg's before the HT attempt. I could do with a couple more off, but then that's it - -people are already telling me I shouldn't lose too much more because they think I look good, but I can't really see the difference in the mirror - but I can in clothes and on the scales obviously

I skip b/fast, then at around 10.30-11am have a peeled apple, some low fat yoghurt, 2 crumpets with jam and a coffee. Sometimes I add some crackers and hommus dip, but today I had a cupcake! (was DS3's bday on Monday so we have yum yums in the house from that! lol). Tnhe at dinner (4-5pm) I usually have some rice with broccoli, cauliflower and peeled zucchini with some salt reduced soy sauce. I am not a great lover of cooking, so the quicker and easier the better. I also find it fine having the same thing over and over too - although I do have diff dinners sometimes - margarita pizza, salad wrap etc. Then my snack meal at night time (8pm) is a light hot choc with a splash of skim milk and some snakes or low cal biscuits
    Oh and there is a glass of wine with dinner usually....and sometimes a skinny cow icecream - they are the best!
    Wow, you are doing so well!! I have been having a cheat meal on a sunday. Do you have any cheat meals? When are you going to have your first attempt? I cant wait to get started!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast