Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi am also thinking ttc in june but for blue bundle ....

2. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Goodmom!! I start the HE diet on Monday..... When do you start?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ...ash ..actually i m on and off for 2 weeks now ...but will seriously start frm mon now ...will try to stick to blue diet ....even thou i was not totally on boys diet but still can see a weight gain lol ...this is also a reason i dont want to prolong the diet and gain huge weight ...
    i was reading abt winter being more favourable for boy conception ...what do u think ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, we will start at the same time I'm not sure about the winter boys..... I'm a winter baby, 1 daughter is a spring baby & 1 daughter is a summer baby.... Buuutttt you never know!! I do know I bought some sexy BLUE nighties for our attempt! Plus I'm going to put my husbands old blue baby outfit under our mattress,,,, just for luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! My husband and I have 2 little boys (3.5yrs, 13months) and will start ttc in August! Hoping for a summer baby girl . I've started with skipping breakfast and trying to be mindful of what I eat to be more LE friendly. I realized I've always eaten a very boy friendly diet (always breakfast, always high nutrition and natural foods - low/full fat instead of fat free). I've also always been small though 5'2 weighing 100 - 110lbs. I'm currently 107 so dropping a few lbs would be ok but I don't want to mess with my cycle as it's always been like clockwork.
    For supplements I'm going to just take Folic Acid (instead of the prenatal vitamins I toom with both boys) and my husband will start Olive leaf extract beginning of June I think.
    Looking forward to learning and sharing with others in the same boat!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ... welcome boyboygirl..
    All the best wishes for your pink sway ... sending pink dust towards u ...
    I hv two dds and m swaying for boy now...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you goodmom! Sending blue dust your way! If you have any things that you think got you your girls let me know, and if you have any questions for me - ask away .

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx .... m not sure what got me my lovely dds but I can roughly give u an idea on my diet before .
    Never liked having breakfast as soon as I wakeup . I lost weight before conceiving my dd's both the times ...I can never ever exercise , actually don't like to.. so always has to sacrifice my food by eating less food and never ate food on time . I always liked salty things and dint like sweet stuff ( this I think should sway blue ) ..
    Yes and was not good at eating veggies and fruit ...
    Oh my God ...now I know I was not at all eating healthy ...May b this is y I got both DD's ..,what was u r lifestyle I means in terms of diet ?
    Last edited by goodmom; May 13th, 2015 at 09:02 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's too funny! And it's so interesting that anyone that has a girl that I have asked - has said they were not breakfast eaters. Even my sister!
    So for me, I've always been exactly opposite to you haha (which could explain my boys!) always have had breakfast, always 3 meals a day (with fruit and veggies) plus snacks Inbetween. Always having real sugar and butter instead of substitutes. Never been a coffee drinker but like tea - though don't have it as a daily habit, just when I have time or really feel like it. Pretty much only drink water and generally a good amount of it daily. Always been active with something whether it's hot yoga, dance, excercise class etc. Not into running. But with DS 2 I hadn't really been doing much for exercise just bc I was busy with other things as it was summer time.
    Rarely eat read meat. Not part of diet, but I'm also a super planner and pretty headstrong once I get an idea (like wanting to get pregnant lol). Which is also why I probably conceived first try with DS1 and 2nd try with DS2. I'm worried I'll be too impatient to give the one attempt a real try if I get a BfN lol

11. Likes goodmom liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck; im swaying pink this may, but may wind up in the june category too. See Ya around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast