Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've so enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread! Gives me hopes that I'm making some of the right changes to better my odds for a DD later this year. I too seem to have been a classic boy HE diet (without knowing that was what I was doing) for my two DS. Breakfast, snacks, big meals, moderate excercise, slightly high BMI (136-146 on a 5'3" frame). I've been trying to sway since January, believe it or not! I was still at 158 at the end of 2014 following the birth of DS2 in 2013. I take off weight slowly after a baby! Just how I do it, I guess. So i've been doing coffee only for breakfast, hardly any meat except if its a party, and even then only 1-2 oz, watching cals and fat to go with LE diet (40-60g and 1500-1800 cals), and all of this for 5 months! I'm down to 140, woot! But I'm getting a little weary because I've been doing it so long! I've got about 11-12 weeks to go before we TTC so I'm hoping to keep losing about 1lb per week until then. I've decided to add in the 60mins of aerobic activity 5-6 days per week for the last stretch here. It's summer, so it works well to do that. I've been trying to stay relaxed and not be super anal about exact numbers because that is supposed to help too. But at the same time, I'm worried I'm not doing enough and my body is so set boy that none of all this work will matter. On the flip side, I LOVE my DS2 to pieces and know I would love a DS3 too. Just trying to stay balanced and stay committed! Love to you all!

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like we are planning to ttc at the same time smbarnett11! Impressive you've been on the LE diet 5months already - I just started getting more into following it recently. It was a big enough change for me to start skipping breakfast a couple weeks ago haha.

4. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying June/July/August 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by smbarnett11 View Post
    I've so enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread! Gives me hopes that I'm making some of the right changes to better my odds for a DD later this year. I too seem to have been a classic boy HE diet (without knowing that was what I was doing) for my two DS. Breakfast, snacks, big meals, moderate excercise, slightly high BMI (136-146 on a 5'3" frame). I've been trying to sway since January, believe it or not! I was still at 158 at the end of 2014 following the birth of DS2 in 2013. I take off weight slowly after a baby! Just how I do it, I guess. So i've been doing coffee only for breakfast, hardly any meat except if its a party, and even then only 1-2 oz, watching cals and fat to go with LE diet (40-60g and 1500-1800 cals), and all of this for 5 months! I'm down to 140, woot! But I'm getting a little weary because I've been doing it so long! I've got about 11-12 weeks to go before we TTC so I'm hoping to keep losing about 1lb per week until then. I've decided to add in the 60mins of aerobic activity 5-6 days per week for the last stretch here. It's summer, so it works well to do that. I've been trying to stay relaxed and not be super anal about exact numbers because that is supposed to help too. But at the same time, I'm worried I'm not doing enough and my body is so set boy that none of all this work will matter. On the flip side, I LOVE my DS2 to pieces and know I would love a DS3 too. Just trying to stay balanced and stay committed! Love to you all!
    That 60 mins of cardio took me to the next level. Like you, my bmi was a little higher; 5'2" and I was 135 for months and month. The cardio is giving me that extra push. I've been on LE for for only 8 wks and jm down to 123! AND now that I'm used to it I find it so relaxing and liberating! I don't feel stress about it.
    You can do it!
    I get what you mean about being set for boys though - I have 4, but I've never tried to sway! So good luck to us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies, I am practicing with the opks this month for my attempt next month but haven't got a positive yet! Day 15 and my cycles last 25-27 days typically.... Is this bad? Im getting ewcm, had a ton of it yesterday but not much today... Advice? Ff said I should have O'd on cd12 but I know that they are usually wrong.... Very nervous for next month if I can't pinpoint O day!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not up to the blue sway best practices - but can you just have many attempts around that time? Opks haven't been very good for me either, but I'm swaying girl and my cycle is a hot mess.

8. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm for sure in this club now; today is day 1 of my cycle, making my attempt early June.

10. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes Ashforblue, ImmiNAddi liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, if I can't get a positive OPK I'll just go at it as many times when I get the ewcm.... I was hoping to do the 3-5 times after +opk but will just do my best! The problem is, I'm on day 3 of ewcm with no +opk.... I guess I'm having about 4-6 days of ewcm!
    Yay Hitme! Super close! I'm about a month away from my attempt!

12. Thanks goodmom, Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have much luck with the opk's either, but they are at least getting a little darker (compared to stark white) each day but no where near the test line... Lots of ewcm here too - I am on cd16 today... First attempt will be next month, but I will be getting blood tests and having the cycle tracked by my fertility Dr so she will just call me on the day and say 'You are right to go today'! Lol.....

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

14. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm swaying girl, but with both my boys (not swaying either way) we dtd almost every day of my fertile week.

16. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes Ashforblue, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my last cycle i ovulated by cd 17 and started getting lines by cd15 which eventually got darker by cd16 pm .
    This cycle when there was no lines by cd17 i started freaking out ...thought i would never b able to pinpoint ovulation ...but at cd19 i saw a dip and same day got dark line plus the temp rose sharply next day ...so yes just stay calm you would know Ashforblue or your body will let u know ...
    Still even i can pinpoint now i have a plan to dtd straight four days in row when i feel m fertile plus with +opk ...
    Best of luck ...hope everything gets easier for u ...
    M just a week away from af and then will start my attempt in june after af...m starting to get little bit nervous... but feeling confident also as i know u all will be there to help me...mwahhhh

18. Likes Ashforblue, ImmiNAddi liked this post
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast