Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I can imagine! I think it is kinda like that for me when we were team green for DS1. I took 2 months to bond with him post partum. The babysIt had grown in my belly was not the baby I held in my arms, or at least I felt that way. I love him beyond measure now of course, I think I baby him more than DS2 and he's so affectionate everyone adores him. He was destined for me but trying to explain that to DH I am barking up the wrong tree lol. Yes, it took me a while to bond with him but I did love him and care for him in that two months, it's not like I didn't. I regret not finding out now but hey ho. DH loves being team green lol. We are like apples and oranges!!!
    2012 2014 2016

2. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

Looks like we'll joining this party! We've got two sweet boys (2 & 1) and we're hoping to try for our girl in October or November. I'm on a lenient version of the LE diet now and I'll strict it up in August, with our first try in mid October or November. We were originally going to wait and try in January, because we have a cruise booked in December, but as much as I don't want to be pregnant on another cruise (btdt), I'd much rather be pregnant than on a diet! We get pregnant too easily or we'd pull the goalie now haha.

We're torn about team green this time. We were for both our boys and loved it, but I feel like this time I want to know, because if I do get my girl- I want to buy all the pink in the world. But with DS2 I was 100% convinced he was a girl, and when he was born, my dh looked up and said "it's another boy!" And my nurses said I just sighed, laid my head down and started laughing. We love him to death but I was so hopeful! So part of me wants to know ahead of time, and part of me wants that moment in the delivery room again.
    Last edited by has2gentlemen; July 6th, 2015 at 11:19 PM.
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

4. Likes Nann3r, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by has2gentlemen View Post
    Looks like we'll joining this party! We've got two sweet boys (2 & 1) and we're hoping to try for our girl in October or November. I'm on a lenient version of the LE diet now and I'll strict it up in August, with our first try in mid October or November. We were originally going to wait and try in January, because we have a cruise booked in December, but as much as I don't want to be pregnant on another cruise (btdt), I'd much rather be pregnant than on a diet! We get pregnant too easily or we'd pull the goalie now haha.

We're torn about team green this time. We were for both our boys and loved it, but I feel like this time I want to know, because if I do get my girl- I want to buy all the pink in the world. But with DS2 I was 100% convinced he was a girl, and when he was born, my dh looked up and said "it's another boy!" And my nurses said I just sighed, laid my head down and started laughing. We love him to death but I was so hopeful! So part of me wants to know ahead of time, and part of me wants that moment in the delivery room again.
    Totally understand you deciding to get pregnant earlier than later! Aside from not being able to drink, you can eat whatever you want on the cruise and pig out! (: I thought for sure DD was a boy.. But then when I heard girl, I was like.. Omg what do I buy.. I don't want any pink.. Or frills or dresses or anything girly.. So we got mostly neutral things anyways. So I already know for our next pregnancy, I'll be buying boyish clothes and things regardless of the gender. Another reason why I'm not too worried to go green if you know you won't be too disappointed with another boy though I totally think you should find out early or have them give you an envelope and read it whenever you feel ready! I just had bad gender disappointment and I really don't wanna relive gender disappointment while pregnant having 20 weeks yet to go..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by has2gentlemen View Post

Welcome on board I can totally understand not wanting to be pg on the cruise!! We have a Disney World trip in Aug/Sept for 16 nights and we initially said we wouldn't ttc before it but the closer it gets and the longer we wait to try (its been postponed already a few times so I'm like C'mon already!!) the broodier I get!! I've been on LE since May 1st and its definitely easier when you ease yourself into it but I am honestly dreading being on holidays (with my SIL and her son) and having to try stick to LE limits without stressing. Ugh, its giving me grey hairs just thinking of it lol. We have a 3 yr old DS and 1 yr old DS and were first time lucky with them both, DH is convinced we will be first time lucky this time too but with all the swaying aspects I'm not so sure, thats why I want to attempt before our trip but so far DH is sticking with Sept at the earliest!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. We are going to have our first attempt in September hopefully if dh is still on board. We have two girls and he would love a son. He is so worried about having another girl that he isn't sure he even wants to try again. I tried swaying with dd2 but it took so long that I started gaining weight. I am following the HE diet much smarter this time. Not a lot of processed carbs. I'm also doing Insanity as a workout which I hope is okay since it's high intensity intervals. I am really hoping dh gets on board and it doesn't take as long, like when we got pregnant with dd1. Good luck everyone.

8. Likes Nann3r, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Hi everyone. We are going to have our first attempt in September hopefully if dh is still on board. We have two girls and he would love a son. He is so worried about having another girl that he isn't sure he even wants to try again. I tried swaying with dd2 but it took so long that I started gaining weight. I am following the HE diet much smarter this time. Not a lot of processed carbs. I'm also doing Insanity as a workout which I hope is okay since it's high intensity intervals. I am really hoping dh gets on board and it doesn't take as long, like when we got pregnant with dd1. Good luck everyone.
    You and me both Quinn! Our first attempt will be in October! I'm worried to try again though and get a girl again as well. /: what all did you do to sway with your second??? I'm currently doing the HE diet as well as a truck load of supplements haha! I'm also going to be taking robitussin week of attempt. Also going to use pressed! Boxers for the DH along with coffee 30 mins prior to attempt praying all goes well and it works this time! (:

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, how are all of you doing? Day 19 back on diet for me and I went over fat (68g!!!!!) yesterday. Remaining positive, or as positive as I can lol. I was under on cals and protein so it's all good. One day won't break it. Although I DID have McD's today..... DUE to O tomorrow so blaming that on craving the junk!!! Still keeping up with my cardio though so it's making me feel better about everything

DS2 is cutting 4 molars at the same time, running a high fever the past 2 days and is so clingy. I swear, it's draining. I bake cakes for friends, not as a business or anything, but have promised a Princess castle cake to my friends 5 yr old DD for her party on Sunday and its my own mothers birthday on Sunday so wanted to do her a cake too (keeping spends to a minimum with holiday coming up in 6 weeks) and with DS2 so attached and DH working tomorrow I have NO IDEA how I will manage either cake! Just finished cardio and have two towers for the cake frosted and setting in the fridge and the bottom tier is setting (choc biscuit). Have a bazillion things to do tomorrow - stress lol. So not conducive to my sway!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

I'm doing great! I'm on the HE diet but I've also been working out (heavy lifting) and I've pretty much maintained my weight! Got a +opk yesterday and still LH strong today! However I've had terrible ovulation pains that I've never experienced before.. Possible hyperovulation? I've been taking cassava root religiously..

Hopper you sound way too busy!!!! But good for you for maintaining the LE diet WHILE baking cakes! I would've stuffed my face with cake and frosting while baking also good job for fitting in your cardio given the chaos!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, not sure about your O nann3r. I always get O pains for up to about a week before Our and +opks for about 3, sometimes even 4 days before actually Oing so I definitely am not one to answer your question lol. I hear you on the strong O pains though, they can be awful. What's cassava root hun? I've never really read much in the blue swaying part of the site so really should educate myself!!

Oh WAY too busy!!! Haha, well it was a close call while melting all the ingredients for the chocolate biscuit cake...I let DS1 takes over when the temptation got very severe lol. Baking together is our thing, he loves it and I love getting him involved in something I love He's a cake FIEND though, have no idea how the cake for my friends DD will emerge from my house unscathed!!

Just finished cardio, showered and in bed. DS2 woke just as I finished, he's so unsettled with his teeth bless him. Breaks my heart seeing him like this! Got 65 mins cardio done, around 400 cals burned so feeling less guilt over that silly McDs!!
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cassava root is like the raw version of tapioca! It's not really a blue swayed as much as a help for conception supplement. People say it's even helped to sway for twins as it can cause hyperovulation! That's why I wondered if that's why I'm having pains! I'm taking it cuz I would love twins no other reason really! Figured I'd give it a shot!
    400cal is great! I get so bored doing cardio!!! My DD hasn't tether yet.. But it's coming!! She's been awful slobbery lately! Who knows.. She's only 3 and a half months old but her cousin started sprouting teeth this early! So maybe she will too!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast