Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's funny you say that breastfeeding sways girl. I've thought that too. Not sure it's true though but majority of my friends that got pregnant with a girl was breastfeeding their last child.

I'll have to look it more. Though I weaned my last in November so I guess it doesn't matter much for me. Haha.
    Three beautiful boys
    DS1 2011
    DS2 2013
    DS3 2017

Hoping for a little princess in 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me! I'm new here but hoping to start trying for a girl in early 2016. Love my gorgeous boys, born in 2011 and 2013 with no swaying.

3. Likes Haking, Honeybug liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi amyanne, your boys are the same age as mine! Will #3 be your last? It's ours so I'm gonna put all I got into my sway. When do you plan to start your diet/sway?
    Three beautiful boys
    DS1 2011
    DS2 2013
    DS3 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Haking! Yes, most likely our last. I'd love to start trying in January but I worry that I could never stick to a diet over the holidays! So most likely I'll start the diet in January and start trying in February or March! How about you?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to start the diet in January right after the new year and stick to it for a couple months and probably start trying in mid April or May. We are going to Maui in March so I don't wanna try too soon after coming back since I'm not too sure how closely I can stick to the diet while on vacation. So most likely we will try my first cycle after the April one.

It's kinda a long time to stick with it but like to think that if I want it bad enough I can stick with it for a while. My DH is being super supportive and trying to understand it all too. Though I doubt he will alter his diet too terribly much.
    Three beautiful boys
    DS1 2011
    DS2 2013
    DS3 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - I'll be trying for my third and last early next year. Same time frame as you Haking. And our boys are basically the same ages too. I didn't sway with them, I didn't know anything about it. It wasn't until DS2 that I realized how much I wanted a DD. Good luck to us all!
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

8. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone waiting to TTC early 2016?

I had my DS3 earlier this year and will try for a girl one last time. I've swayed for a girl with all my boys, but used Shettles method with DS1 and DS2 which obviously didn't work. I found this site after DS2 was born but decided to have a little break from making babies Then I had a personalized plan made for me and tried my best with the sway but ended up with DS3. Bad luck I guess. He is adorable though and couldn't imagine life without him now that he is here. But my girl dreams haven't gone anywhere, quite the opposite! We'll try for #4 sometime next year I think. It seems some new "methods" have come up and some of them have been dropped out since my last sway so there is still hope... One option is the HT but I'm not sure if DH finds it all too extreme. I'm on mini pill at the moment and breastfeed my little one. Let's see if I can keep on going on those and include them in my sway. Last time I was a couch potato but next time I'm planning to do the exercise sway. Good luck to everyone!! Hopefully we'll all get our DG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bambi; May 25th, 2015 at 06:02 AM.
    After 3 lovely boys, hoping for a little girl...

10. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi hi i will be trying for a girl early next year, got a 6 month old baby boy already just stopped breastfeeding so i hope i kind of get a cycle back soon. my husband is supportive and willing to do his part but i think he thinks I'm slightly nuts being on the pc researching

12. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one of my friends has had 4 kids in 5 years ... first one was a girl and the others all boys , she got pregnant within 2-3 month of giving birth every time and she was breastfeeding every baby till about 1 year ..
    so it kind of didn't work for her and she is pretty skinny too

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!! We're also probably gonna try our girl sway early next year
    I have a 3.5 yr old DS and a 1 yr old son.
    I'm not sure on when exactly we'll start TTC yet. Probably around Jan-Feb, so I would have to start the diet around Oct... I'm also just not sure I can stick to it during holidays!! I love food

My first DS we tried shettles (more or less lol) and with DS2 I tried the ingender girl diet, but ended up not being able to not salt things, so te diet didn't go great. But I did follow the vitamins and 0+12 and pH thing.

I'm excited to try this new diet with exercise. My husband and I are both dying to have a girl, but it seems like we are awesome boy makers hahaha I it doesn't work, at least we know we tried everything we could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes Honeybug liked this post
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast