Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterflies Buttercups - I know lots of the girls here do like the opks you can buy in bulk as you do save $ and quite a few of them do get a fade-in which could give you that cut-off. For me, personally, I prefer the expensive clear-blue digital OPK as it takes the stress and guesswork out of it and I find I don't get as obsessive about it
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did buy be clear blue but not Working for me! I think I'm a late Ovulator and run out of opk's by the time I actually ovulated !
    So I'll try testing a bit later next month - I have a 30day cycle so that would put me a little later anyway - thank u your help
    Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterflies - make sure when you buy the Clear Blue digital ovulation test that you don't buy the one that says "with dual hormone indicator" on it as I know from the In Gender website lots of the ladies there were having trouble with that one and were advised to buy the plain box that didn't have that writing on it. I used that one when I conceived the last time and I was having 2 days of smiley faces. I also used a chemist one called ovuplan as I purchased a bulk lot from eBay and found they were just useless for me and even when the clear blue was positive these other cheapo ones were not. Last time I was Oing on like CD 16 so it will be interesting to see how the D&C has effected my cycles, since my first period was really light with no pain and only last 5 days. I am going to start taking my BBT and opk this next cycle coming up and recording it on Fertility Friend. I'm thinking that this next time I am going to do a lighter sway as I really did get a bit full on with it last time and I often wonder if I overdid it with the supplements as Atomic has said somewhere here on GD that quite a few pink swayers from IG end up miscarrying (me being one of them). I was taking calcium, magnesium and cranberry and Elevit prenatal and just wonder now if it altered my hormones too much somehow. You never know. But considering this is going to be my very last attempt (I turn 44 this week) the pressure is going to be on already without adding to it with extra sway stuff. They say here to dtd every 4 days but on IG they believed that swayed boy so it does get super confusing at times.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it is hard coming from a diff website with conflicting advice but I'm astounded by the knowledge and friendliness of he girls on this website .
    Thank u for the help on the opk's I'll have a look this week so I can get it right ! Xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Funky Fry - at last!!!! You are in the same position as me. I have 2 beautiful boys and a precious pink girl in the middle. I tried an IG girl sway months ago and got a BFP in June, but miscarried in August. I am now here on GD and planning a diff girl sway for Jan 2016 as I really want to give our DD a sister as I grew up with sisters and just want that for her, and her brother's too of course. I would love to have a look at your sway. Do I find your sway in the sway section somewhere? Thanks and good luck for getting your DD#2.

So sorry to hear of your miscarriage.

Did you find my sway? Like you, I would love a sister for DD.
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone having aspartame in their sway?
    I actually haven't had any yet and wondered if I should start buying something with it in like Diet Coke? To help me pink sway
    Obv crystal lite isn't in the shops over here so can't think of Anyhing else to buy?
    Just wondered what you other ladies are doing?
    Xxx

8. Likes jennypenny liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I can tell you it is not a magic bullet! I drank tons of it regularly when TTCing DS2, and he is all boy! I was leading a somewhat boy lifestyle- no snacking, trying to lose weight, doing more cardio, only lifting once in a while, one attempt because I was depressed about my miscarriage the previous cycle, no vitamins.

I knew nothing about swaying back then but out of all of my boys, DS2 was a pretty decent shot at a DD. Obviously this little guy, DS3, that I'm pregnant with is a result of a failed girl sway.

I wouldn't add it just to add it. If you drink it already, fine. If you don't then I wouldn't start.

FX and GL to you!!!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had soooo much diet coke with both boys lol xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Is anyone having aspartame in their sway?
    I actually haven't had any yet and wondered if I should start buying something with it in like Diet Coke? To help me pink sway
    Obv crystal lite isn't in the shops over here so can't think of Anyhing else to buy?
    Just wondered what you other ladies are doing?
    Xxx

I am drinking diluting juice/squash with no added sugar as that contains aspartame, also all diet drinks seem to contain it, which I drink usually anyway
    Last edited by jennypenny; October 19th, 2015 at 04:10 PM.
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Butterflies - make sure when you buy the Clear Blue digital ovulation test that you don't buy the one that says "with dual hormone indicator" on it as I know from the In Gender website lots of the ladies there were having trouble with that one and were advised to buy the plain box that didn't have that writing on it. I used that one when I conceived the last time and I was having 2 days of smiley faces. I also used a chemist one called ovuplan as I purchased a bulk lot from eBay and found they were just useless for me and even when the clear blue was positive these other cheapo ones were not. Last time I was Oing on like CD 16 so it will be interesting to see how the D&C has effected my cycles, since my first period was really light with no pain and only last 5 days. I am going to start taking my BBT and opk this next cycle coming up and recording it on Fertility Friend. I'm thinking that this next time I am going to do a lighter sway as I really did get a bit full on with it last time and I often wonder if I overdid it with the supplements as Atomic has said somewhere here on GD that quite a few pink swayers from IG end up miscarrying (me being one of them). I was taking calcium, magnesium and cranberry and Elevit prenatal and just wonder now if it altered my hormones too much somehow. You never know. But considering this is going to be my very last attempt (I turn 44 this week) the pressure is going to be on already without adding to it with extra sway stuff. They say here to dtd every 4 days but on IG they believed that swayed boy so it does get super confusing at times.
    I found it mega confusing at first changing my mind set from everything I had read on IG as I had convinced myself that it all made such sense!

But, after reading through Atomics essays, I truly feel better about the simpler approach giving the best chances
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast