Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new to all of this, so just trying to clarify before I start my blue sway.

We don't want to fall pregnant until late Jan/Feb 2017, I'm on the mini pill, should I stop now?

Also, I thought it was hubby that should take Co Q10, should I take it as well?

I'm also getting differing opinions about carnitine and arginine. Is this just for hubby, or should I be taking it as well?

This is all very overwhelming, so I want to get as much info as possible before I begin.

Thanks!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stop the pill now and use barrier birth control instead (like condoms) because the hormonal effect of the pill may sway pink.

You can also take the coq10 if you want to. may help build muscle mass and keep you from gaining tons on HE Diet.

Only for hubby. We had terrible results with making cycles longer with wives taking arginine. I have never recommended carnitine for wives.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks E.Renny thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! This really helps. Hopefully I'll get my little blue bundle ��

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan on buying the boy sway what supplements would you suggest for a man 35 he smokes has cut down a lot and drinks at the weekend thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Men's One a Day Over 50 (even though he isn't over 50)
    Fish oil
    Carnitine and Arginine
    Probiotic

Those are the most important things (and honestly the carnitine and arginine are debatable)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok many thanks I am currently on holiday back on the 18th and will be purchasing the boy plan. I have been filling my amazon basket with things so far I have pre seed, wheatgrass capsules, robuttisin (cough stuff), green tea capsules. Coq10. I have Crohn's disease and very low iron I recently had an iron infusion I am going to get my levels checked in a few weeks to see if I need more iron. I don't absorb well hence why I can't take iron tablets or they have little affect. My cycles are fairly regular 24-29 days. I have seen some pre conception supplements which I plan to take soon. I am taking methylfolate as I have read some negative things about folic acid and it being a bi product of methylfolate. The ingredients in the pre conception tablets are as follows is there anything in them that will affect my boy sway. I feel so over whelmed by it all worried I am going to do it wrong hence why purchasing the plan is best for me. Do I take all the supplements listed? My partner is very much on board with all this and is open to try whatever it takes .
    Key Ingredients in the pre conception ����
    The bespoke formula focuses on key ingredients demonstrated through research to support a healthy conception whether naturally or through assisted conception. These specific nutrients include:
    - Zinc for healthy fertility and reproduction
    - Vitamin B6 for the regulation of hormonal activity
    - Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Vitamin D to contribute to healthy cell division, provide protection against cell damage and support immune health
    -Food-State Fertility includes the Department of Health's recommended dose of 400iu of Folic Acid, stores of which are best developed in the 3 months prior to pregnancy
    - This unique formulation has the added support of other key ingredients: Inositol, Choline, Beta-Carotene, Amino Acids, L-Methionine and N-Acetyl Cysteine to support egg quality
    - Organic Beetroot powder to nourish iron stores
    - Cordyceps Sinensis powder for extra support during a time of potentially greater physiological and psychological demand

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay off the wheatgrass and green tea capsules. I am no longer having people use those in capsule form. I feel like super high intake of those two things (either most commonly in supplements, but a few people were really chugging the green tea as well) has been associated with people who went on to get opposites. Stick to wheatgrass juice and green tea only and use in moderation.

Methylfolate is great, totally better if you can afford it.

I don't like the sound of those supplements. The Inositol has swayed very strongly pink for us and you don't need it anyway. Are there megadoses of B vitamins in there (sounds like the kind that has megadoses) If so, all the more reason to avoid it. Megadose B vitamins have really, really messed up people's cycles. I never recommend Cordyceps and I cannot speak to its safety or how it may sway because no one has used it. I only recommend things I have seen several people use and get boys, and I cannot sign off on that supp, sorry.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks that's good to know I will avoid that. I have methylfolate already. I Will look for a different conception multi vitamin. So the multi vitamin plus the coq10 is all I need to take for my blue sway. I can't drink green tea it makes me vomit I was drinking it in a morning a few months back and I thought I was pregnant the sickness was that bad soon as I came off the tea it stopped. Will my low iron sway pink? Thanks for all your help looking forward to starting this plan in a few weeks x

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes green tea is a total gut bomb, occasionally I'll think "hm I really should drink green tea for health" and then I try and my stomach is a total disaster until I stop. I have been able to drink the iced green tea, or black tea also sways blue (if anything I think black tea may be more blue friendly than green and I got all 4 of my boys while drinking copious amounts of it.)

I am not convinced iron sways either way. We do need to get it fixed for your overall ability to get and stay pregnant.

We have had good luck with blue swayers being sure to get 1000 IU Vit. D and also taking probiotics. So if you have less than that in your vitamin, add in some vitamin D, and also add in probiotics.

Were you taking fish oil or DHA? Anything else?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently taking chlorealla which is a sea algae and these bee prepared immune tablets just for health more than anything. They have bee propolis olive leaf extract a Arceola Cherry beta glucans and and elderberry. Should I cut this out? I take vitamin D but havent for the last few weeks as on holiday in 44 degrees heat and don't tend to high factor spf so figured I didn't need it. I will resume vit d on return. I was following a vegan diet too. Going to revert back due to the blue sway. I need to get come conception vitamins I have methylfolate already at home.

I drink tons of tea but not black guess I will have to try stomach that. I try to eat loads of organic food too. What probiotics should I take? My period is due now but taking some tablets to postpone until I am home never taken any birth controls or anything like that. I have attached a photo of some probiotics Ive found with the ingredients on. Also some vitamins. Should I start taking fish oils?

IMG_1517.jpg IMG_1516.jpg
    Last edited by hopesforaboy; September 11th, 2017 at 02:22 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast