Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww goodnight, Butterfly....hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Will definitely let you know!! Thanks again!! ♥
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    Aww goodnight, Butterfly....hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Will definitely let you know!! Thanks again!! ♥
    Night! and you are so very welcome!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am stalking you too Beadin. You have a sweet DH driving around for the tests for you.

I had to add that I had ghost lines for two days also. I so hope this means good things!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    So I thought I would share this funny, yet embarrassing little story with you fine ladies.

Last night chatting with my two older sons, they asked me if we were trying to have another baby and I said "if the good Lord decides to bring us one we will have another avoiding that we are TTC". My second oldest says, "well I want a sister" and my oldest says, "he does not want another sibling at all". He says, "it will be another boy anyways". So I say to them both, "I am probably getting too old to have anymore babies or little girls anyways", and my second oldest says, "no you are not mom, because older women are more likely to have girls than boys"! My mouth dropped to the floor thinking how does my 11 year old know this. Without looking too scared I said, and "how to do you know this", and he said "well, remember on you iPhone you have that GD app" and I say, "yes", well I was opening Safari and it was already opened up so I read a few pages! "Oh my Lord I thought this cannot be happening", my son said, "I just could not put it down"!!! Note to self, put a password on your !@#$ so your way too smart children won't read what don't want them to know!!! Grrrrrhhhh! I hope you laughed!!!
    I loved this Kraizy. I so hope you get your DD soon. xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    Does anyone know where the sticky is on what to drop first if you're 35 and over and what to do then? I can't seem to locate it. Dh already wants his sperm checked. I've been pregnant 4 times just not with him. I told him let's try a few more cycles and then go from there. I am not willing to do IVF. If we are dealing with male infertility i really will want to stop ttc after a while because i don't want to be past a certain age and ttc. Plus my kids are older, and it's already going to be a huge age gap.
    I think I remember reading previously that she said the diet is most important and to possibly drop things like zyrtec, refresh, and LR before that. It is still early Boymomsrock. I am 36 and it took us 5 cycles and we conceived but m/c and then another 5 cycles to conceive this one. We never did anything but diet and cranberry and we BD through O every time. Good luck hun. x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone else tested? We need some more BFP's!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stalking you Beadin...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cravingsalt View Post
    You guys, I started a new thread, wasn't sure whether to start it in the 2ww. Someone I know asked me if I wanted a baby girl today, friend of a friend type thing... I am just beside myself with excitement and nervousness and conflicting feelings. If you have a chance, please tell me what you ladies would do...
    OMG that is amazing. Literally the stuff of dreams. There are so many things to consider but I'm pretty sure I'd be thanking my lucky stars! Is it legal? Is there any chance they would try to get her back in a year or so? I am so excited for you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    temp went up but BFN on Walmart cheapie and FRER GRRRRRRRRRRH is all I can think of right now!!!!
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beadin you're not being very nice this morning. You should know by now that I'm not good at waiting....PLEASE PEE AND POST!!!! hahaha
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast