Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my gosh, Mrs. P and PFP- I jumped on here to post the crappy news that AF showed with a vengeance...but I got a good laugh from you girls! Hahahaha! Pee on anything that moves. That's how I've felt for the last ten days, LOL! Thanks for the cheering up.

Mrs. P, it's all you!! When was your last test??

My plan for tonight is a glass of wine, some cheese, a good movie and comfy pajamas. Then strapping back into my (looser) LE diet, and off to buy some more soy for cd 3-7. Come on, cycle six!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 1DPO now, congrats to you all that have got your BFP's this month, hope I am joining you at end of month!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Full AF today. I eased the pain with a hamburger. I figure I deserve one
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    To those taking Clomid or Clomid gurus, would you take your Clomid on cd1-5, 2-7? I have heard about using it days 3-7, or 5-9, but the others are new to me? Does anyone know the reasons for or not taking it early? Heard more women conceive if it's taken early?

I have been looking into taking mine early this month. Any thoughts?

My RE always has me taking it starting on day 3. Me personally would take it how it was prescribed, because your hormones really do fluctuate ever single day, and there is a reason why they specify which days to take Clomid.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning ladies I think I am officially 1dpo today ( got my smile on tuesday morning) ? Look forward to chatting to everyone. I havent yet read through all the 61 pages so excuse the impersonal entry into the thread :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cravingsalt View Post
    Oh my gosh, Mrs. P and PFP- I jumped on here to post the crappy news that AF showed with a vengeance...but I got a good laugh from you girls! Hahahaha! Pee on anything that moves. That's how I've felt for the last ten days, LOL! Thanks for the cheering up.

Mrs. P, it's all you!! When was your last test??

My plan for tonight is a glass of wine, some cheese, a good movie and comfy pajamas. Then strapping back into my (looser) LE diet, and off to buy some more soy for cd 3-7. Come on, cycle six!
    oh no sorry hun was really hoping it would be good news, if i've still not had af i will test again tomorrow morning - 17dpo it should be showing by then if its going to
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping for some suggestion on when I should test. My cycles are usually around 30 days, but last month it was 35. I haven't started temping yet, I have always o'ed pretty regularly on day 14 of a 28 day cycle but I had an IUD revolved in June so my cycles have been off. I'm not sure when I should test. I am currently on cd25 and we used FR and dtd on days 14, 16, 19 and 21 hoping to catch o. Any suggestions?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    Full AF today. I eased the pain with a hamburger. I figure I deserve one
    I'm planning a takeaway pizza very soon, either when I get my BFP or when AF arrives! If it's AF I will probably eat very little the rest of the day so I don't completely blow my calories as obviously I'll have to continue the LE diet! DH is away on business till tonight so I've waited to POAS till he was back - so hard to wait but I've managed it. Testing tomorrow morning! So scary!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    I'm planning a takeaway pizza very soon, either when I get my BFP or when AF arrives! If it's AF I will probably eat very little the rest of the day so I don't completely blow my calories as obviously I'll have to continue the LE diet! DH is away on business till tonight so I've waited to POAS till he was back - so hard to wait but I've managed it. Testing tomorrow morning! So scary!
    Yum. Pizza sounds so good!

How many dpo are you weezie? I am 9 dpo but I doubt I'll test until after AF us due. Still getting heartburn and have back aches but other than that I feel fine! 😊

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower3 View Post
    Yum. Pizza sounds so good!

How many dpo are you weezie? I am 9 dpo but I doubt I'll test until after AF us due. Still getting heartburn and have back aches but other than that I feel fine! ��
    I'm not sure when I O'd as the OPKs were a bit vague. But just going on my cycle I'm 11DPO so thought 12DPO would be OK to try first test. With both boys I just tested after I'd noticed AF was late. They were both conceived first try so I wasn't expecting them yet I guess. I've had lots more CM than usual, a headache for a couple of days and been ravenous! Fingers crossed! x
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast