Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm currently on CD26 which puts me at 9DPO. I took clomid CD5-9 and ovulated CD17. At 3DPO I started having a super heavy strange feeling in my uterus, and at around 5-6DPO I started with light nausea which has gotten much worse. I know lots of people have false pregnancy symptoms with Clomid but I had nothing when I used it and got pregnant with my son. My OB ordered a HCG Quant and a progesterone which they drew today and I got a call this afternoon that the quant was negative (0). I know it can be too early but I had hoped it'd show even a tiny bitty amount. Last night the nausea woke me out of a dead sleep and I had dreams of seeing two lines all night. I think I'm losing my mind! LOL Gonna keep using my internet cheapies and dollar tree tests until AF shows her face. I hate the 2ww!!
    2009, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is amazing news Nahri! Congratulations!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ThinkinPinkin,
    Sounds promising. I hope this is your bfp. Hang in there
    Last edited by yogi&booboo; October 7th, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck thinkinpinkin I am also 9 dpo I have felt nausea on and off more so when I eat or when I haven't eaten enough. Sending you all my pink dust!!
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck thinkinpink!

2 DPO here and time is standing still
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Kaseybaby!
    Only 8 more days to go
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg! I was soooo close to buying a hpt today. My bbs are so sore and I have a lot of cramping today which isn't usual for this time of the month. I am trying so hard not to look too much into it. I figure I wasn't meant to buy a test today though. I walked into the shop and ran into a work mate, then I saw my Mum (who doesn't know we're ttc). I figured it wasn't meant to be. Plus, I bought 50 hpt's on Ebay the other day, they were sent out today.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, Nahri!!! You inspire me!

Rosie, do whatever you need to do to honor the lives that were inside you. I had a m/c with my first and made new curtains for the room I hoped would be a nursery someday. If you are sure that you want to keep trying, maybe you should take a break from the diet and just work on getting yourself to optimal health. Or you might want to get tested to see if there's some genetic disorder you're at risk for and you just got lucky the first couple of times? Don't wallow in despair, get up and take action! *HUGS*

Boysway, I hope to see some peeing going on soon! ;-)
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkinPinkin View Post
    I'm currently on CD26 which puts me at 9DPO. I took clomid CD5-9 and ovulated CD17. At 3DPO I started having a super heavy strange feeling in my uterus, and at around 5-6DPO I started with light nausea which has gotten much worse. I know lots of people have false pregnancy symptoms with Clomid but I had nothing when I used it and got pregnant with my son. My OB ordered a HCG Quant and a progesterone which they drew today and I got a call this afternoon that the quant was negative (0). I know it can be too early but I had hoped it'd show even a tiny bitty amount. Last night the nausea woke me out of a dead sleep and I had dreams of seeing two lines all night. I think I'm losing my mind! LOL Gonna keep using my internet cheapies and dollar tree tests until AF shows her face. I hate the 2ww!!

I also took (and currently take) Clomid. I had O pain at my normal unmedicated O time, again a few days later, and then a mild pain 3 days before AF.

I did notice that some people will have another egg released a few days to a week after the first. My Dr even told me to DTD from end of AF to the start of the next one. He said that it is very common to have false O pains around the normal time you will O but not have a healthy egg. Sometimes even test strips can pick up the start of fertility but it last longer then normal. The only true way to know O is to monitor with u/s.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway, sending all my blue dust your way!!! Thank you guys crampy today (10DPO) maybe implantation? Who knows!
    2009, 2013

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast