Page 60 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    poptart I see a shadow too so will be waiting for an update tomorrow!!

best of luck this cycle magical and everything crossed you're not out yet Quinn. How many dpo are you?

netti sounds like we MAY be testing around the same time!! Come on opk!! Are you just doing one attempt at opk or e4d?
    I'm 11dpo. Too far along to not get a bfp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    I'm 11dpo. Too far along to not get a bfp.

Not necessarily! I didn't get a BFP until 13dpo with DS1! Had a stark white FRER on the Sunday morning at 12dpo so went to a concert and drank quite heavily! Then the next day had a super obvious line on an IC, tested with CB digi later and was Pregnant 1-2! Everything crossed you have a similar outcome with your little man x
    2012 2014 2016

3. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Not necessarily! I didn't get a BFP until 13dpo with DS1! Had a stark white FRER on the Sunday morning at 12dpo so went to a concert and drank quite heavily! Then the next day had a super obvious line on an IC, tested with CB digi later and was Pregnant 1-2! Everything crossed you have a similar outcome with your little man x
    Wow!! Gives me hope!!!!! I've never tested early so I don't know when I would get a bfp. Did you get them earlier with the others?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't get a positive with DS2 until I was 21DPO!! I thought I was going crazy because I felt pregnant! My dating scan confirmed my O date was what I knew it to be- he just was a slow cooker!!! Ironically, he came 4 days early, and I was the least sick with MS with him too!!

FX for you Quinn!!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

6. Likes hopper, sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Wow!! Gives me hope!!!!! I've never tested early so I don't know when I would get a bfp. Did you get them earlier with the others?

Well with DS2 I got my BFP at 9dpo, actually I got +opk on May 21 and bfp on May 30 on a FRER so possibly it was less depending on when I actually Oed!! Hopefully you are still in with a shot Quinn Keeping everything crossed for you!
    2012 2014 2016

8. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of mine I found at 5 days after my period was due and funnily enough they were both 5 days late born within half hour of each other too! I always test flat out, early on but the one month I didn't with 2 I was actually preg! I drive myself nuts with it! And each and every month I say I'm not going to... Yawn! I know everyone says it and it doesn't comfort me.. But you're not out til AF shows! X

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I do know though, is I felt "off" when I fell preg with my first and my boobs hurt but I thought I couldn't be with my second as I felt nothing at all but did an opk which was blazing positive so then a hpt which was positive too! So I reckon he was a late implanter cos it hit me like a ton of bricks a week or so later

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on your IVF cycle Magical! I hope you get your BFP super fast!

Poptart, I feel like I see a shadow on your test too! I'll be stalking you for your next test!

For me, I went ahead and overrode FF, putting me at 12dpo today instead of 15. My temp didn't drop today, but I'm not sure if I want to waste another FRER. The last one I took ended up being too early as I was only 9dpo.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your kind stories ladies!! Unfortunately the beast is on her way. I had some reddish cm and that af heaviness. The good thing is I have two October 2ww so I can hang around.

13. Thanks dpike00 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went ahead and caved. BFN on FRER at 12dpo. Oh well. AF should be here Friday.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 60 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast