Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go two & purple! Fx for you.

Clomid last night knocked me out (I took it at 7pm), then I woke up just after midnight hot & sweaty and couldn't sleep until 4am! Today I've been freezing cold BUT it's the coldest day so far this Winter. I worry my hyper metabolism is going to make me bounce back and forth between high and low E while taking the Clomid and not work optimally...

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do any of you guys know if I am swaying BOY! I have been taking the target brand prenatals I am about to run out. I will be attempting again at the end of next week. My prenatals I just noticed have soy in them should I switch to the women's one a day or will it matter?
    Blessed with DD 2008, DD 2012, DD 2014 🙏🙏🙏 to add : in 2016. ( Bring on all blue dust my way)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    Hello to you boy moms! Do you ladies drink coffee/did you drink coffee when you got pregnant with your boys? That has been one area that has been tough to cut out. I've tried to switch to tea but some days it's just not the same! Also, I'm in the 2ww - do you think the caffeine would hurt chances of implantation?

BTW I'm not a huge coffee drinker - maybe 1 cup/day. However, I am pretty caffeine sensitive - definitely makes me jittery if I don't eat enough.
    I've always been a big coffee drinker and I have 3 boys.

I don't know anything about caffeine effecting implantation.... I've always had 2 to 3 cups a day and have always gotten pregnant the first try. :-)
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

My sway- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I should start drinking coffee lol. I'm not a coffee person either.
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue bear - I asked atomic about coffee as I drink 2 cups per day & she said that amount was fine for a blue sway. I was trying to cut back to 1, but really love my 2 so once atomic said 2 was ok, I didn't bother trying to cut back.

Nann - good to see you back in here. Wow, the amount of exercise you do makes me look so unfit lol. I struggle fitting my exercise in, that's why I've never exercised much before. My dh is rarely home in time to help with dinner/bath with kids. And as I do the bookwork for the business I am not that active during the day & am busy working. I do try to knock off work before its time to cook dinner to exercise though.

Gagirl - not sure sorry.

I think today is o day. Temp didn't rise this morning. We bd the last 3 nights, but haven't been able to fit any morning bd in, which is a shame, really wanted to bd this morning, but dd3 was already awake. Plan to bd again tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

7. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl33 View Post
    Blue bear - I asked atomic about coffee as I drink 2 cups per day & she said that amount was fine for a blue sway. I was trying to cut back to 1, but really love my 2 so once atomic said 2 was ok, I didn't bother trying to cut back.

Nann - good to see you back in here. Wow, the amount of exercise you do makes me look so unfit lol. I struggle fitting my exercise in, that's why I've never exercised much before. My dh is rarely home in time to help with dinner/bath with kids. And as I do the bookwork for the business I am not that active during the day & am busy working. I do try to knock off work before its time to cook dinner to exercise though.

Gagirl - not sure sorry.

I think today is o day. Temp didn't rise this morning. We bd the last 3 nights, but haven't been able to fit any morning bd in, which is a shame, really wanted to bd this morning, but dd3 was already awake. Plan to bd again tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I'm guessing it's why I had a girl first. Or one of the reasons why anyways. I'm also lucky enough to make my mom living close by and she stays at home to nanny my niece. So I have a built in babysitter for free basically. Allows me to go workout when I need to. I just need to keep my calories high and healthy with all this burning going on
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't much of a coffee drinker when trying for either boy. I did drink falvoured milk with coffee in it most days but I'm not sure how much coffee they really contained, probably less than 1 instant.

I drank lots of tea, 2 to 4 cups per day.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

10. Thanks Blue Bear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagirl0221 View Post
    Do any of you guys know if I am swaying BOY! I have been taking the target brand prenatals I am about to run out. I will be attempting again at the end of next week. My prenatals I just noticed have soy in them should I switch to the women's one a day or will it matter?
    A women's multi might have too much vitamin A for ttc. Can you get a different prenatal brand? I'm not sure how much soy it is so maybe don't worry. Soy is in lots of foods so I know I consumed it. I also conceived DS2 taking soy isoflavones.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple thank you! Atomic said that it's not enough that will hurt my sway. Hope I'm on the right track with my sway. Also my weakness is sweets should I avoid all sugar?
    Blessed with DD 2008, DD 2012, DD 2014 🙏🙏🙏 to add : in 2016. ( Bring on all blue dust my way)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    Maybe I should start drinking coffee lol. I'm not a coffee person either.
    Probably best to stick with tea for a boy

14. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Likes essnce629 liked this post
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast