Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1258
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - that is an awesome idea! I never ever thought of anything like that before I know I don't want to force him into weaning, and he isn't showing signs that he's ready yet. Thanks Ash!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for 2nd attempt ttcblue!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TtcBlue18 - I swear and I'll never forget feeling left out, and so alone because my older brothers (identical twins) shared a room. I would hear them talking, laughing, playing in their room. I always wished I had a twin or at least a sister. I never really had a close bond with my brothers, because they always had each other.. I'm pretty sure this probably isn't true for everyone but it was for me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhhh help!! It's month #1 TTC and I think I may be messing things up already

I don't really understand OPKs - we didn't use them with our first two!! I have been testing the past 2 days, twice a day. Yesterday I had very faint lines in the test area which according to the instructions clearly say means "negative" b/c the line has to be as dark as the control line. Today I did one at 2 pm and it was *almost* as dark as the control line (maybe slightly lighter? But still a pretty good line). Is that a positive!?! Should I just wait to see what tonight's test shows before deciding what to do? I feel like I don't know how to interrupt these things!! If you get a line that is almost as dark as the control line does that mean the next one is likely to be darker/ definitely positive?

And so if it is positive, the other issue is that hubs and I have "DTD" w/ a condom the past two nights. In the past when I've temped, it has looked like I ovulated around day 13/14 (based on the temp shift), so I was thinking we had another couple of days maybe before I got a positive OPK. We're doing the 1 attempt at positive OPK approach. So we had planned, after last night, to not DTD again until I got a positive OPK and then do our one attempt... Well OOPS that might be today!! So my fear is we may have "depleted" his sperm supply too much if we have to attempt tonight! I know lower sperm count favors girl but I'm worried if we do it tonight we may have TOO low of a count to get pregnant. If I get a clearly positive test tonight, should we go ahead and attempt tonight (after 10 pm which would be a full 24 hours after his last release), or maybe wait until the morning? Not having used these dang things in the past I have no idea how long it would be between my first positive OPK and actual ovulation.

Ahhh I'm already confused!!

EDIT: I didn't mention I'm on CD 10 today

EDIT 2: Couple other notes... I used Rephresh on Saturday night after DTD so am not due to use that again until tomorrow. Also I went swimming today - not sure if that will have any effect but just an FYI.
    Last edited by ABC.2606; July 10th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - from looking at my chart and changing O day to cd14, did we have 2 attempts or 3 in your opinion please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning lovelies!

How are you?

TTC – woohoo for that 2nd attempt!

Nacire – I had that issue at night with DD2 “fondling” which I couldn’t deal with amymore – I was “touched out” – which I why I went with the gentle weaning – I wasn’t enjoying it anymore at night (I was ok during the day and she was more easily distracted) – and as much as I would have liked to continue, 17 months was not a bad effort...At the end of the day, if you want to continue nursing, it’s going to be a matter of finding strategies to make it an enjoyable experience for both of you – maybe try finding a little lovey blanket and whenever he tries to touch when nursing, offer it to him by placing it gently in his hand – he may not accept it at first, but soon he will likely associate it with nursing and the comfort that it all brings… Gradually offer it at every nurse, and maybe start offering it to him outside of nursing too, as a comfort if he is upset or tired
    I can’t nurse when pregnant due to a very irritable uterus, but doesn’t sound like that is an issue for you, so unless advised otherwise by a doc, how cool is it to keep that bond going for as long as you both want to ?

ABC – yay for TTC getting serious
    Worry not, we all get confused and panicky at times, so it’s good to do a sanity check with the ladies on here
    You’re swaying pink I think, correct?
    Have you got pics of the tests for us to see?
    You did get a fair bit of (granted, protected) BD so number would be bound to be lower yes – I will let the pink sway experts advise – but I reckon if you could post pics of the opks that would be super helpful to let us guide you!

Iwant4 – how are you feeling? No more spotting/cramps? Repeat BW today was it?

Ok better run will be back later – have a series of meetings now
    x
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want 4 – I’m no expert but of O is CD14 I’d say 2 attempts? That 3rd one prior is likely too early to be a potential real attempt?!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - Trying to attach photo of my OPK from this afternoon. Yup - swaying pink!

It's a little hard to tell in pic but test line is a little lighter than control.

20170710_135509.jpg
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Def very close to positive ABC!
    Tonight’s opk will likely be clearly positive – and if you are going for 1 attempt only I * think* giving the swimmers a few more hours to freshen up since you had a fair bit of BD recently, might not a bad idea so if you can wait until AM and get your attempt in then, might be better?
    Pink swaying experts, thoughts?

10. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All

Im tentatively jumping in. DH did give the green light for this month but with him im taking it day by day 😣 we have 5 boys trying one last time for a DD.

We are going with frequent release to potentially lower his sperm count or abstain just need to clarify with him today.

This mornings opk looks like im gearing up earlier than expected but we will see. Sometimes it fizzles out and starts back up again.

Ill try and keep up with the thread but it moves so fast.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast