Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hgmama cant wait for the next few days temps!! So far, so good!

Hopeful really hope you get a spike tomorrow morning or the next! It's so deflating when it doesn't spike when expected but hang in there and make sure you attempt again 72 hours from last attempt

Thunderstruck absolutely no doubt you've oed which must be such a relief after a slow start.... you're at the start of possible implantation eeeeek!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Oh I'm beyond excited to be in the two week wait, since I've never done temps so accurately before I'm also happy to see the pattern emerge... I started to think maybe I'm just different lol

Ovulation did fall right on the full moon which I had suspected and I'm trying not to over-analyse every little niggle thinking it might be implantation... this next week will feel like it'll last forever!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6a760f

2. Likes Pbn3, kikurose, jgojah, mummy2boys, wildlyluna liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hgmama I bet it's hard to try and not get too excited because after seeing your chart just now I know I am !!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hgmama I bet it's hard to try and not get too excited because after seeing your chart just now I know I am !!!

And the right sided cramping I'm having. 🤣

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

5. Likes Pbn3, kikurose, jgojah, mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man! So excited for those in the 2ww. I feel like there are some really exciting signs!! Following HG mama, Thunder, and HDP excitedly!

Hopeful I agree with pbn3- spontaneous is good sometimes! Have to live a little!

Emshe- do you have a chart link?

Mummy- you've been on my mind. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and delightful picnic.

I'm in a big funk over here guys. I want to try again, but I feel like my sway is completely ruined at this point from being pregnant ten weeks (I had dropped the LE diet and exercise). I had worked so hard, and I'm back on the sway now but won't be very long. I didn't go right back on it after my miscarriage, it was just too soon for me.

We also were lucky to conceive but we chose to do Egg meets Sperm after a few months of nothing with one attempt/one at opk, I don't know if my husband (who is now in an incredibly demanding job) and I will be able to do that again. So we may just have to dtd when we have the chance, and pray we don't miss it.

Sorry to vent, just didn't know where else to write this. I know some of you all have experienced miscarriages and I'm wondering what your perspectives were on all this? I'm definitely ready to try again, I guess I'm mostly sad about my "sway" and how much harder I think it will be to sway well enough and to even get pregnant with his new job.

7. Thanks mummy2boys, Thunderstruck7 thanked for this post
    Likes Heart desires pink LP liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 3 and nothing exciting going on! Trying not to go to target as they just launched a harry potter baby clothes collection

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/474f80

9. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hdp how was temp this morning? And how r u feeling?

FX for everyone in the tww!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    CD 3 and nothing exciting going on! Trying not to go to target as they just launched a harry potter baby clothes collection

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/474f80
    really?! uh oh

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

12. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Oh man! So excited for those in the 2ww. I feel like there are some really exciting signs!! Following HG mama, Thunder, and HDP excitedly!

Hopeful I agree with pbn3- spontaneous is good sometimes! Have to live a little!

Emshe- do you have a chart link?

Mummy- you've been on my mind. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and delightful picnic.

I'm in a big funk over here guys. I want to try again, but I feel like my sway is completely ruined at this point from being pregnant ten weeks (I had dropped the LE diet and exercise). I had worked so hard, and I'm back on the sway now but won't be very long. I didn't go right back on it after my miscarriage, it was just too soon for me.

We also were lucky to conceive but we chose to do Egg meets Sperm after a few months of nothing with one attempt/one at opk, I don't know if my husband (who is now in an incredibly demanding job) and I will be able to do that again. So we may just have to dtd when we have the chance, and pray we don't miss it.

Sorry to vent, just didn't know where else to write this. I know some of you all have experienced miscarriages and I'm wondering what your perspectives were on all this? I'm definitely ready to try again, I guess I'm mostly sad about my "sway" and how much harder I think it will be to sway well enough and to even get pregnant with his new job.
    Kiku, I dont know what the timeframes are for being off the sway and then returning after awhile, but it is possible that you might still benefit from the previous sway- I bet you aren't back at square one. I think most of us don't start swaying again right after a miscarriage. (I started this sway about a month after my d&c.) As for the timing- I understand being worried. I hope it works out for you soon.

14. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Kiku, I dont know what the timeframes are for being off the sway and then returning after awhile, but it is possible that you might still benefit from the previous sway- I bet you aren't back at square one. I think most of us don't start swaying again right after a miscarriage. (I started this sway about a month after my d&c.) As for the timing- I understand being worried. I hope it works out for you soon.

Thank you gafan, I appreciate it so very much. I'm so excited for your little bean <3 You definitely give me hope!

16. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies
    Posting today's chart below. I don't think the drop in temp is good. But I woke up every 2.5-3 hours last night, and not sure how reliable this is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast