Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I am not sure what my Dr is thinking by taking it 10 days. But the first time I took it I had a lot of pain so the Dr did an ultrasound and they would not have big enough when they were released the next day. He said starting it at cd3 and going for 10 days would give them a better chance at reaching the right size. I don't know what all that means but to me it is worth a shot if the dose is 25mg since he wanted to try 150mg but that made me nervous.
    I have never heard of that in my entire life except for people who already have tried Clomid for 5 days.

I would not take 150 unless you are having ultrasound monitoring to make sure you do not hyperovulate or get OHSS.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 3rd, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have never heard of that in my entire life.

I would not take 150 unless you are having ultrasound monitoring to make sure you do not hyperovulate or get OHSS.

I would never had started the Clomid if the Dr wasn't monitoring. I was monitored for several mths before getting the scrip for Clomid to see what was going on. But I have noticed that even when I was TTC before I was having O cramps for 2-3 days and wasn't sure when I had O'd. After monitoring I know that I have pain for days and then the pain goes away within an hour after O. But I also O'd when the egg wasn't fully healthy. The Dr told me that there are some people that only produce a small % of eggs that are fully ready to be fertilized. Taking the Clomid for extra days has helped many people. Some needed 6d's, 8d's, or up to 10d's. They do not rec more then 10d's because the egg will not have enough time to be fertilize or attach. The Dr did show me a few fertility papers about women taking it for 10d and that they conceived within 2mths. It was very interesting to see all the facts.

I did choose the mild 10d 25mg Clomid approach because I only want 1 more baby. After loosing DS3 twin I have been afraid of it happening again and no matter the gender I do not want to "see" and then "loose".
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I of course can never really say "yes this will work" or "no this won't" because it just doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

A couple things that are sticking out to me, that is not enough fat and you do not need to count calories in the vegetables. They are free for everything and you can have as much as you want without having to count. I would like to see you eating a bit more .

I would have you do the BD every 4 days plus one attempt at pos OPK if you want a more pink-friendly way of upping odds of conception.

I mentioned to my Dr about my diet and he went over it with me. I am getting enough of everything needed. The yogurt drink has the right amount of fat I need daily.

I had a really bad stomach bug in Jan and it has taken me this long to get used to solid food again. I can not eat fried foods at all. I can't even eat butter or olive oil without being sick. I can eat chicken but not much. I love pasta with sauce and I can manage to eat a baby sized portion without being sick. to shorten the list.... and move on. The yogurt drinks were what kept me alive and provided what I needed. It is strawberry banana and when adding everything up it is balanced with protein, vitamins, potassium, and so on. The brown rice and veggies is part of getting me used to foods again. I count the cals of everything to show my DR how much I ate. I have to increase 20-40 cals every week until it is normal again.

Honestly I am not hungry or starving during the day. I still do my normal daily chores and whatever else I add to my things to do. I am busy most of the daily and even force myself to rest by going online for a few.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Wishing you a ton of luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12